Auction House Much Slower Today - June 16

it’s still user input lol

As 450+ others have posted, this is unacceptable. Revert it now.

1 Like

Please write me a tutorial for how to have TSM post all my auctions automatically. You can’t because you have to provide a single mouse click for each and every post. The only thing it does is eliminate the copy paste of the price of the item that other people posted at, which should be the default suggested (but editable) price in the base UI.

1 Like

having to press a button every time is the opposite of automation… you just skip the confirmation window (which you can do with any addon ever)

That’s still more button presses than DBM UI element manipulation.

people using bots back in the day used to have to move their character when it got stuck and also guide it occasionally I guess that’s user input to so it’s ok :roll_eyes:

That’s bullsh**t!! I just bought my long boi yesterday, hoping I’d be able to use it wherever I wanted. If Blizzard don’t reverse this, just take my Brutosaur back and give me a total refund of my 5M gold spent.

1 Like

That’s a macro. You don’t even know what you’re against.

bots aren’t allowed tho

let’s see… require an input for every action vs. requiring input when an external program f’s up… hmm…

you’re just making yourself look bad dude

But that’s exactly the point of an auction house: to offer things for sale to the highest bidder at the highest price the market will bear. It’s not manipulation - it’s what an Auction House does.

If bots are manipulating the system, then sure, do what you need to do to kill the bots. I’m not a bot. I work the AH on one toon (occasionally two, but it’s always me doing the work.) I buy items that someone else put on the AH at the price they decided to post it for, and then I either use those items or repost them at a price that allows me to make a profit. That’s how any open economy works.

I welcome this change. As someone who plays the auction house as well in my spare time, get undercut instantly by some no-life goblin every time I post is pretty annoying. AH should serve the masses, not a few no-lifers.

dBm element manipulation effects everybody thay does or doesn’t have the add on via markers. it sounding a siren or flashing crap on your screen has no negative impact on game economy or other people.

I don’t even know how you can compare AH automation and abuse to a raid announcer.

the reality is many people are happy with this change and many people wouldn’t care if TSM died and there’s a reason for it.

too bad your initial posting is now going to take an unbearably long amount of time. its a broken system.

2 Likes

This is really good, maybe the next step will be to remove or make illegal auction house addons. That would be a bit extreme but else I’d even be in for them to make the ah cut higher to reduce reposting.

Edit. Also thanks to TSM making a tweet about it getting everyone that use it go in this thread which ends up locking it up xd

1 Like

You’re right, they should remove DBM, too.

It wont automate any of those things he said BUT it will cook your pizza to perfection automatically.

I just posted on 3 toons, was pretty chill.

Then you’re on the wrong server mate. Lower pop servers do not have lag - only the severely overpopulated ones like area 52, illidan ect.

I think you may be a little confused so ill try and explain it to you, each scroll of the mouse wheel is considered a click. This is not automation. Actually it’s not even a tsm thing, i can setup a macro to do this with the standard AH UI.

4 Likes