Auction House Issues

Glad I’m not the only one!!

Thanks guys.

This problem looks like it is stopping me from doing a realm transfer. I have tried for over 12hrs now and it keeps coming up with the internal error that I have AH items pending, but I don’t have any auctions or anything in my mail box.

i dont even know how much gold i have lost in ah probably 50 to 100k just not sure all the potions is gone all the ore is gone all enchants gone im legit scared how am i gonna get my gold back

Still an issue. I guess the 3 hour maintenance today didn’t fix* the missing mail.

1 Like

well hopefully they fix this soon im losing gold each passing minute :slight_smile: hehe

Can confirm also not receiving gold on sold auctions. This toon.

2 Likes

Still missing mine as well.

1 Like

what if im banking on the gold im hoping to receive from these auctions to buy a wow token? my game time expires in 3 days and im trying to scratch together the gold for it.

8 Likes

This /10char

did they say when they will actually return the gold? my AH toon (Voodooman) hasn’t gotten any gold back for 17 Jan auctions.

1 Like

At this point it’s not only the gold that they haven’t returned I’ve lost (until they return it…if they do )…it’s all the sales I’ve lost over the course of this “bug”.

As long as it’s fixed before Tuesday, we’ll be fine.

Your patch notes a few days ago says this:
The “Uncollected” filter now filters owned battle pets as expected.

This is still not working, i am getting a bunch of pets i have 1/3 collected showing up.

Some pets showing up were yu long kite and direhorn runt.

I have now received back some unsold items in my mail, but definitely not all and have recived no mail/receipts/gold for many items I know sold - this is still broken and not just the partial listing of issues in the blue post.

1 Like

I’m missing thousands of gold from sold auctions, and nothing like that is in the list of issues.

3 Likes

I am wondering if it is fixed, and ok to post auctions now

I am more pissed that the lost auctions are stopping me from doing the server transfer that I had planed for today. I would gladly give up the gold from a few lost auctions if I could get this transfer done and play with my friends.

1 Like

It is not fixed…atleast mine isn’t. Sadly, I have gold and items both missing.