What is going on?

Okay it was in the notes that there was a hotfix and the missing gold situation was FIXED right?!

I posted today and any sold auction never came in the mail… ONCE again…

Please tell me what to do Blizz? Just stop posting?
I have lost so much to this!
And I do have tradeskillmaster downloaded could that be an issue?

1 Like

You haven’t lost anything, it’s there just not showing to users. It’s not a auction house issue but a mailbox issue so they say. Follow the thread in bug support forum, they’ll post details there. They also asked to give them a few days.

As stated in many other threads. They claim “No data is lost” Meaning that you’ll get the money once it’s fixed. I understand your outrage and many have lost 100k- millions of gold and it’s upsetting.

My solve would be to take a hot bath and relax from the game until the problem is solved and if the problem isn’t solved for you. You can be outraged and probably sitll have very little come out of your unending frustration.

But I think the situation will be handled if their claims are to be believed.

Edit: Many typos.

1 Like

you are not the only 1

i feel like for everything they to improve they break at least two more things in its place and its never as good as it was before they tried to improve it

If they knew what the problem was it would be fixed. I don’t think they even know what’s happening

Personally i think all the information is deleted and they have no idea what ro say

So the AH wasnt giving you your gold after an auction sold, instead of waiting for a solid fix you kept posting auctions…I’ll never understand how this generation became so stupid, I fear for the future

1 Like

Isn’t it funny that they stated they fixed the bug but even today sold auctions are still vanishing. Makes no sense

Blizz is not going to fix it.

They are mean.

Fixed a bug that caused some mail from the Auction House to exclude expected attached gold. January 17th hotfixes okay? God

It’s still happening today

That’s not how…anything works. Just because you know what the problem is does not mean you’ll have an instant solution.

Not that its them confirming they fixed it but I go and post auctions for them to vanish on me again. They definitely did not fix it

I agree. I don’t like how now there is no picture of an item you are considering bidding on like there used to be. Also you can’ t click to compare what you currently have (such as armor or weapon) to see if you like it or want the stats it gives you. To some players my complaint may seem silly, but to me the old way was better and you knew what you were bidding on or purchasing outright. Now it seems as it is just a guess on what you get and there is no way to compare. I don’t like it, but then when does Blizzard care what its players like or don’t like when they “revamp” something.