Auction House Gold not showing up

I just came back to game for first time in a year after getting my addons updated I was finally able to login to play for first time on Saturday. I went to clear out some of my stuff I had been saving up and put a bunch of stuff in the AH 12 auctions. I kept track most of that 12 hours and saw stuff selling. At the end of the 12 hours I got the mail of stuff that did not sell returned to me. but no gold. I tried putting stuff up one more time and same deal. If it is a mail delivery problem like I have been seeing people say why does mail work to return my unsold items but not give me my gold? Mail works just fine for that. My problem is now I am broke in game because I spent all my money for deposits in the AH. I have no money for leveling now. This is not what I wanted to return to. I am debating if I want to stay if this is what I am looking at when I do return.

It’s a known issue with the mailing system, nothing was lost. Just requires a little patience til it’s fixed.

2 Likes

My question is it has been two days twice my unsold items have all returned in the mail to me but no gold in the mail. if it is a mail issue why does mail work just fine to return unsold items? Those all came in the minute the auctions ended. no delays there.

It’s why it called a bug. The devs said it’s something to do with the delivery system, but they are not going into details. They just say it’s priority and being worked on.

2 Likes

well I hope they fix it soon have been checking in twice a day and until money comes in I am stalled in game.

1 Like

We have a long maintenance tomorrow, possible it might mean a patch, but nothing has been said. Just speculation on our part.

1 Like

This is where they have been posting update about the AH issue.

1 Like

thanks for link checking it out

1 Like