Auction House Automation

And here we have your average AH conspiracy theorist, ladies and gentlemen.

Several people got in contact with a gm. He has not been on since then. You are all turnt if you do not think people can tell if someone is a bot or not…Yea he just stays on 24/7 and AUTO relist/undercut on 20 different potions non stop. I mean, wow bandit does not advertise that or anything…

Its not the ones you get from cursed forge…

I wonder if there’s a HC version of forums where threads also die the death without resurrection.

Rofl.

I have an active fantasy life as well.

While I agree, Lets be real. Blizz will do and never really has done anything about bots. But lets keep pretending like they do/will…

Guy’s FYI Gaming is trash now, and half the problem is with this type of thinking. I mean to be honest, Considering all that is going on in the world, I think gaming is going to be the last of anyones worries.

But you are so right… /report has helped with the botting SOOOOOO MUCH…
:roll_eyes:

We know, its these forums where you think you are some kinda know it all…When in reality you are just a loser troll who for some reason has the mods by the balls…Carry on though. I love a good laugh even when banned because you /report until you get your way.

People like you won’t last long in the coming hell. So wrapped up in some video game forum you post 100 times a day…

Lmao!

Duder.

Are you okay?

Hmm, bots have yet to keep me from making gold, not copper, not silver, GOLD, on DP AH. Seems like your issue isn’t “bots” but you.