Auction House Automation

same, if it is not undercut by enough to make a difference I buy the one that set the lower price to begin with.

1 Like

You’ll find wow players will constantly and almost ruthlessly condone actions in the game that are detrimental. MANY games have used WoW as an example of what not to allow or what not to do to make great games. This is why wow doesnt really get new players in any logical substainable amount for growth. Seriously, look it up, it even started with MMR becoming a thing which to this day in random pvp doesn’t exist /shrug

1 Like

1c undercuts is the default for most AH addons, and I vastly prefer being undercut by 1c than a greater amount if I have stock to sell, it keeps prices higher for longer.

I list everything for two hours and I don’t cancel auctions if I’m undercut, I just repost two hours later if I need to.

I only have to relist about 10% of my items on Defias Pillager Alliance. I keep a pretty close eye on alchemy items and don’t make much that won’t sell quickly at a profit.

I end up relisting more often on Defias Pillager Horde. The market is a lot slower/smaller. It all works out though, the margins are higher Horde side.

Of course, big undercuts are another profit opportunity. If they’re cheap enough I snap them up and relist them for a tidy profit.

3 Likes

that’s nice you do all that stuff but AH bots still exist. that’s like, not up for debate sweetie :expressionless:

true, I always pay the extra copper just to stick it to those people :expressionless:

That’s very hardcore of you.

1 Like

I use AH addons as do many people that sometimes do some of what you seem to be complaining about. I also have my main account that I play in HC as well as my other account that only has AH toons on it. There are lots of people who have other accounts that are only for AH toons. A lot of what you said here about all this ah stuff is incorrect.

What would the forums be like without sock puppet threads like this?

One can wonder. :thought_balloon:

Reading skills are important.

I never said AH bots don’t exist.

I simply pointed out to OP that the behavior he was describing in no way indicates that he has discovered a bot.

He simply found someone who is more skilled at using the auction house than he is. I’m guessing that you can’t swing a cat without hitting half a dozen people who use the AH with more success than OP, sweetie.

1 Like

I’ve seen Asma post this exact sentence before :expressionless:

Or he found an AH bot. you have no idea. :expressionless:

beep boop
Would a hug help, friend?

1 Like

Yes.

Yes, I do.

The lack of an internal locus of control was a dead giveaway.

What great games are you referring to?

50+ comments per day and you still suck at the game xD

And have an incredible amount of fun doing it.

My favorite part is knowing how much it bothers you.

2 Likes

Source please?

When normal player (like me) place a bid on one of 5 identical auctions for some quite normal item - 6 slot bags for exampel - and only this one of 5 auctions is instantly withdrawn and reposted 5 c higher. It is a pita!
This happens consistently for me, who use AH only like once a week, so it must be very common.

I sell items in the AH everyday with multiple character of diferent levels and prof and this never happen to me, so by your logic, my experience must be very common.

1 Like

Yup! only you’re selling, not buying. Try to buy low level item, like linen bag or some such. You’ll sure experience the strange things I do.

You do know that items are sold by different people, right?

1 Like