Aucanine Placed #2(#6 Alliance) in World for City Attacker per WoWLeaderboards

Last night I had tried to upload my guild on the website. It’s not lost on me it has the “beta” designation, but this is the best website I know that has a viable record.

My personal 1-man guild got City Attacker on 6/17/18, which falls behind “Wipe it up-Saurfang” and ahead of “Pride of the Alliance-Emerald Dream”. So the #1 is PAX-Azralon and #10 is RUINOUS-Stormage from soonest to latest.

As I Armoried all ten entries(not including mine just yet), there are some key observations I made:

1. The coronal observation that I am the FIRST in WORLD to get City Attacker SOLO. Literally, the first 1-man, 1-account guild. All the others had more than one account and definitely more than one person. As there is no record since the butt-end of 2019, no 1-account guild had placed…
  2. There are two European guilds that placed: Final Evolution-Darksorrow, who placed 3rd, and The Death Tribe-Hellfire, who placed 8th(7th on board). This signifies the achievement is tracked across the entire non-Eastern world.
  3. Edit: redacted because I looked at the wrong cheevo version by accident.
  4. My guild is the second youngest in the lineup, founded in 2016(I believe it was in Spring 2016). RUINOUS is the youngest having been founded in 2017. Granted, Ruin Gaming had multiple branches, but only their Stormrager and Sargeran branches placed.
  5. I narrowly beat the Emerald Dream placer by 36 days. That’s significant because Emerald Dream was considered “the spot”. It was considered the true “scene” as it were to WPvP. A nobody carebear from Eonar beat them. I have a certain old enemy, a certain Druid main who would be greatly upset that I had beaten his entire realm at WPvP solo…
  6. HYDRA didn’t place at all, which I’m surprised. Zeela, if you’re picking this up, I would have thought you’d beat Ruin in this. Granted, I got revenge for you guys long after the last City Attacker registry was made 11/09/19 by Ruinnation-Sargeras. On one hand, I know you did WPvP differently, but on the other, it would seem that you’re quite sucky in the urban game.
  7. No new City Attacker guilds were registered since Y2020 Edit: on the A-side, or between the last entry and the turn of said year for that matter. This seems to hint at a lull(I know what it really is) of urban WPvP. However, that didn’t stop those who kept going, especially Aucanine who 1P’ed, 2P’ed, AND 3P’ed in the SL cycle.
    *7a. First Light–Moon Guard(Horde) got City Attacker on 2/25/24, just last week. Congrats!
  8. As Aucanine is the second-youngest, it also got City Attacker in roughly two years flat. It might actually have been the QUICKEST to get City Attacker since guild inception. I was only beat by the way older guilds that would have had more time than what’s necessary for just one to add kills to the cheevo progress since Cata launch. This could not have been possible with anything less than my fullest and best ganking efficiency.
  9. No Horde had placed. There should have been at least one traditionally-manned Horde guild that placed. I was actually a former Alliance main when I started, so when everyone else hunted in Org, UC, etc., I went the opposite direction to hunt in SW and IF.
  10. I represent the best of all urban WPvPers, which is to say I had obtained godhood since no WPvP is harder than what’s urban. If the Horde never placed besides mine, and I’ve beaten the most prominent Alliance realms and guilds as someone who had been all-Alliance by time played, no Alliance or Horde WPvPer can take my divinity.
  11. Special circumstances might have changed when my guild placed. I started out in Knights of the Horde-Eonar and they may have had several hundred HKs that I pooled into when I first started in July 2015. I had gotten gkicked and with the help of a certain guilded friend, started “Five Finger Deathlunch”. Along with a delayed entry into Legion due to RL circumstances, I might have been able to move from #6 to awfully close to #1. At the time, I didn’t do it to compete. It was a personal renaissance that I owe to Niar/Niarhimself the Velenite. I was just happy to do what I wanted to do. Not even the gkick from Knights mattered; the thing became so much bigger than that. Bigger than everything. To beat PAX would have suggested that from mid 2015, I would have had a MIND to compete and get as many HKs as I could. I threw away #1 in World without even knowing it, though I can imagine a 10-year disillusioned, fledging Warlock main was about as ignorant as it got.

Long story short over the course of last night’s research project, there is now a viable record, despite that we may never know which guild actually got the first City Attacker since Cata Retail launch. If anyone can find that, let me know. I’m not bothered I missed my shot there like that because I was a true noob to MMOs and had tried to get somewhere in core raiding as an Alliance Warlock. There were world-firsters that already knew what they were doing going in and undoubtedly they were veterans of the genre. Me? I waaahed through in late 2005.

Who knew then that was the birth of a god?

Blizzard, you would do me a tremendous favor to award me distinctive honors. Due to the “sudden disappearance” of Field Marshal Afrasiabi in Stormwind City, I want my character to be one to have been involved. I want an NPC made exactly in his likeness, that he may forever continue to purge the evils of the Alliance or otherwise be the awesome goblin he’ll always be.

[WoW Leaderboards - World of Warcraft Leaderboards](h ttps://wowleaderboards.net/achievement/5195)

“Napoleon’s Piano”: h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A40mAjHjX0

1 Like

this is y ppl call u a pathological narcissist

1 Like

“I will make Stormwind City a heap of ruins, a den of jackals.
I will make the cities of the Alliance desolate, without an inhabitant.” --WoW-style Jeremiah 9:11

YOWL!

:desert::wolf:

Jackal Sound Effects (youtube.com)

BUT, thanks to Chromie, we can go back in time, back in a time the cities–or just the entire world for that matter–were chock full of people…

:face_with_spiral_eyes:
/10char…

Pump the brakes on that.

Wait until I start asking Blizzard to create a playable JACKAL race. We have worgen, which are wolflike. We have vulpera, which are foxlike. But we don’t have a race that is exactly a distinct canine of its own that’s somewhat closer to wolves genetically but closer to foxes in physique and personality.

A certain fandom would love this idea. We may think I’m hated now, but the hatred would never stop once that happens.

I’ll stick with Goblin. I always liked them. Not to mention there’s cats and rabbits to look forward to, I’m sure. It would be cool to see that happen: me getting my own NPC in Stormwind City. He may be in stealth, prowling around, and speaking a funny story in dialogue about “what happened” to FM Afrasiabi.

There is a FOMO about this I forgot to add: this is never coming back in Retail. It’s too far gone now. This is a true Feat of Strength. PvP is dead, WPvP deader, and Urban WPvP deader than deader. Whoever wanted to get me and to force me out, failed. Even then, I might have still kept going. A certain Malygosian Paladin came close in BFA to stopping me, though. He too, had failed.

I would have loved to keep on going, even in DF when the gearing got so good, and the MM talent system were still good. I actually could use the Vault for the FIRST TIME WITHOUT having to do M+ every week. I even had plans to do it as a Z-Troll Retridin, but when I saw that the TPost failed to keep ppl in the capitals after Valdrakken would have an AH, that was when I decided to retire. The hunter is nothing without the hunt.

Edit 2:

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I had to change the last number on the URL to showcase the Horde version of City Attacker. I’ll edit and see where my guild ranks up.

h ttps://wowleaderboards.net/achievement/5194

Edit 3:

It looks like Mistaken–Stormreaver was a month before me(5/12/18) and I was before Fallen Empire–Bleeding Hollow(7/1/18). I can’t look at the Russian one called “Эшелон” on Gordunni.

So it looks like among the Hordes, I placed #2 depending on where ‘The Defilers’ are.