ATVI Stock

Yeah I know, just my joking side on how things have been going wrong for Blizz and half-expecting to see more dips.

1 Like

True but the competition Bf2042 screwed up and didn’t release a finished product. It’ll be like BF4 and much better when the dlc comes out and is patched…I hope

(Sorry shreds didn’t mean to quote you)

1 Like

It’s guaranteed to go back up to 70, 80 and even possibly 90. The only question is how long and if there are better options out there (which… there always is, you just need to know them or be lucky).

Which game am I referring to? I’m posting on the World of Warcraft forums. That should give you a clue…

1 Like

That’s a real head scratcher, for sure. :roll_eyes:

Why buy now when you can buy an even bigger dip when some more bad news comes out soon?

sure, but it’s kind of weird to think one particular game is going to make or break the company as a whole

This old movie came to mind after reading your comment. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That aged pretty well, honestly. lol

1 Like

I don’t own any but it’s looking like a bargain. If it spikes,though, Bobby will stay. So I can buy it but if the rest of you do we don’t get a new CEO. Your call.

I think I’m going to sink 100k in it anyway./

investing into 10000000 stocks cuz its gonna go up

He said he would consider resigning if he couldn’t fix things fast enough. What fast enough means is anyones guess and even then he only said he’d consider it

I doubt any of us have the capital to move the ticker by ourselves. Throwing $10k at it does virtually nothing. You’d have to be investing in the millions to help Bobby keep his job.

Its corporate speak…could mean anything.
Its like “We Hear You”

Exactly…which means it means literally nothing

I’ll buy it when it hits $20/share.

People would have to stop playing Candy Crush and Call of Duty for that to happen.

I sold right before the first lawsuit was made public and I am so glad I did.