ATVI Stock

Would you buy this at 60 per share now?

No. But if I were to buy it I’d wait for sub $47

1 Like

It depends if xbox and Sony have the balls to carry out thier threats. Otherwise I don’t see anything else that could affect it more.

1 Like

its funny, i was thinking of investing in it last night.

You really think they want to give up their profits in call of duty games/micro transactions from their digital stores?

1 Like

Nope… they’re just virtue signaling.

1 Like

Nope. If they ever start making the game for the players instead of for themselves I would invest.

It’ll be too late to invest then, dawg.

1 Like

I think it’s gonna continue to be on the down turn with Kotick’s confirmation that more bombshell articles will come out in the coming months. And with their other games getting delayed.

They don’t.

2 Likes

Nevermind …after realizing I can’t even send mail to my alts because “Parent Control” settings is mysteriously set up – the answer is OBVIOUSLY NO.

Will take a look at it when I do taxes next year and have to setup new stock IRAs. Yes, stock IRAs are a thing.

Yeah, I’d be very surprised if they followed through. Right now they are just puffing out their chests in an attempt to look morally superior for good PR.

1 Like

which game? you know they make more than one, right?

2 Likes

Not while Kotick is making it hemorrhage value.

Do you know how stocks work though

1 Like

I think it will probably get worse before it will get better. Even then Kotick said he would resign if he couldn’t fix things fast - and changing CEOs is always risky.

Price should be derived of earnings and estimates of future earnings.

The stock price movement you see here is because of impact to estimated earnings (bad PR and delayed releases).

Up to you to decide if you think there is sufficient information to buy in or wait for q4 results next year. They’ve disclosed that delays are a matter of fact, but we don’t have release dates. We don’t know how much the flagship titles for blizzard will be pushed back and as such we don’t know the impact to future earnings. I don’t follow the rest of activision’s holdings to speak to the remainder of the portfolio.

I don’t condone the shady business that’s all over the media, but generally speaking the stock price is a reflection of earnings and not morals. The recent news isn’t really old enough to be reflected in financial statements and revenues earnings reports at this time.

I’m expecting a dip as low as $40 a share, but the recovery will be $80-$110 a share.

1 Like

yes i agree it will hit there again if you wait long enough

1 Like