Attention players good news you dont need to get renown for old flying

8 Likes

I was so not looking forward to grinding out Renown with Niffen. Praise Elune.

1 Like

Ok so I can fly upon patch day then, cool. Oh wait I could fly from day 1 of DF so none of this actually matters, ohh…but why did they even do this at all. Everything is crazy!!!

3 Likes

Cancel culture strikes again, smh my head

(This is obviously a joke)

I still won’t be downgrading my flying, but gratz for those who want to use old flying.

1 Like

you just need [ Explore the Emerald Dream] if you did the others

…I have to wonder how it’ll affect the local bots in the wild. :telescope::robot:

1 Like

Oh yea. Right. So about 38 seconds into the patch, cool. I’m ok with that. Not sure I even fully explored all the zones I should prob check that, who doesn’t use Mapster?

Okay, neat. I’m not gonna use legacy flying but it seemed silly to me that you had to do renown to unlock it when we already had access to dragonriding. :dracthyr_comfy_sip: Good change.

1 Like

lol in war mod they will be easy targeted with the demounted item

2 Likes

and the story quest you need to do but not in the new zone use this to see what is missing

Yea, so everyone who has played since the xpac launch probably did all of that. I don’t even know if i care about regular flying but at least I can hover now.

Damn that is good news. I will definitely do whatever else is needed, it was the rep that was no go. Mostly I just want to use flight form.

Sounds like hunting season, good hunting. :gun::robot:

1 Like

Thank goodness :dracthyr_uwu:

ill be hunting them also follow a bit to see if anything is off the out comes the item lol

1 Like

Weak.

They caved so hard to the lazy

not really when the dragonriding pathfinder hits they dont want the same reactions

A step in the right direction.

I honestly didn’t expect them to back down from this, but it was a good decision, in my opinion.

2 Likes