At this point in time

I have to be honest.
We haven’t heard of a beta.
We aren’t getting answers to even simple questions like what version of this are you using or do you plan to use 5 or 10 man dungeons.
This scares me in a way be cause it makes me feel like they are rushing.
And if I’m being honest, I would rather blizzard take their time, go beyond the projected summer 2019 and get it done right.

14 Likes

Just keep your standards high and your expectations low and you won’t be disappointed.

:cocktail:

6 Likes

The game will release and demon hunters, monks, and death knights will be listed classes with a circle and line through them saying “don’t pick these guys you’re not supposed to” written poorly in MS paint.

If you click them it will say “seriously quit it”

18 Likes

I got Pantheon to look forward to, so I’m not worried. Classic is basically my last chance to Blizzard to see if they can do things right, because in my eyes they’ve just going further and further down the wrong path since Cataclysm.

3 Likes

I don’t think you need to be worried. There’s probably not going to be a beta and most of the questions can be answered by “X will be as it was in 1.12”.

I think they’ve taken too long to rebuild a game that was already finished.

1 Like

First quest NPC: “Before you begin this quest… is there any chance I can convince you to kill yourself?”

2 Likes

I’m worried but I’m still not a fan of an open beta. But that’s just me.

Ion knows what is and what wasn’t Vanilla better than 99% of the people looking forward to Classic.

7 Likes

Dovie’andi se tovya sagain

Now kith

1 Like

Yeah… I don’t think Ion has a clue what makes a good game, he was not involved in vanilla, or BC or even early wrath. And his track record is not good.

4 Likes

I don’t know man. If being a guild leader of a world famous guild and calculating the mathematical impossibility of C’thun pre-nerf, during vanilla is “not involved” then I don’t know what is.

8 Likes

Saga of Lucimia is also looking interesting.

Stop stealing my line

1 Like

Kith?? I’m confused.

Yeth. On the lipsth

3 Likes

Are you drunk? High

So what you’re saying is Ion is one of the people who advocates for nerfing content :slight_smile:

But he has done very very little positive to improve the game. You like Azerite or pvp in retail? I don’t think vanilla was perfect but Ion has dumped some pure junk into retail.

puff puff pass

Lmao how would I know if I like anything in retail. Who even plays retail?

I don’t care who you install to run WoW, after 88 expansions, you’re simply going to run out of crap to do. That’s the problem with WoW. It should have ended when Arthas was killed.

1 Like

Eh I think a proper wrap up of the burning legion would have been in order.