[A]{Stormrage} <Tater Tot Pals> 10/10H Late Night CE Focus LF Raiders!

Hello all!

Tater Tot Pals is well knit group of long playing veterans that have collectively raided and played off and on over the years, some going back to Vanilla, in all aspects of content! We’re currently rebranded and rebuilding with the goals and hopes of pushing CE each tier of this expansion!

We’re currently a 3 day (during heroic farm and prog) and 2 day (with 3rd optional during mythic prog) late night raiding team meeting on Tues/Wed/Sun(optional night during mythic)@ 12:30am-3:30am EST. Open recruitment and with our current needs being a few solid DPS and maybe 1 healer, preferably ranged but all are welcome to throw their hat in the ring! In terms of expectations, we will go over that more in depth if you’re interested and get in touch but some basics are:

1. Attendance takes a priority, as we can’t progress without dedicated members :slight_smile:
  2. Class/Fight knowledge research and preparations ahead of time. There will be baseline numerical values we aim for such as DPS but those are things that can be tweaked and taught over time. Mechanical capabilities and fight knowledge are placed at a higher standard here.
  3. Be prepared and come ready. Respect that there are a lot of us that have limited play time due to life and with that, we need to all do our part to not waste anybody’s time with the small things involved here!
  4. Have fun :slight_smile:

We hope to hear from you and are ready to field as many questions as you may have and also ask a bunch of our own! Feel free to contact in game or through discord at any time for more information or about joining up!

Current prog is 10/10N and 10/10H

Bnet: SayCarRamrod#11674
Discord: SayCarRamrod77#2344

We need all of you :smiley:

Still looking for a pair of healers and some more ranged DPS! Maybe even a warrior :slight_smile:

Looking to add some new faces to the team!

Bumperoni and Cheese

Still looking for a couple more!

Still on the hunt for a few more late night raiders…join the breakfast club aka Tater Tot Pals

Just a few more tots needed for a full roster!

Just a couple more taters needed and we’re set to get some pulls down range!

a healer and few rDPS are all we need :slight_smile: get in touch for details!

Here I am looking for late night raid group, but I can’t make the Sunday, since being a grave shift worker is why I’m looking for a late night team and Sunday is one of those shifts. Wish you all the best of luck!

Nooooo :sob::sob: good luck in your search!

1 Like

Still in need of a healer/few rDPS, if you are interested get in touch!

Looking for some taters to add to the ranks! Spuds of the Healer/rDPS are what we’re lookin for!

If you’re a priest you’re automatically in :smiley: Also, DPS COME BE A GIANT TATER

Hi Hemo,

I’m a balance druid currently on Sargeras trying to find a late night guild that fits my schedule. I can also go resto if the guild needs it. I could also play another class if that helps (aka priest, but I would need to level it quickly).

I can make all days S/M/W at the allotted times. I’m self sufficient and a team player, so let’s have a chat on discord if that works for you.

I just added you on bnet and disco as well.

Cheers,
Neb/Cael

Still a couple of spots left to fill out the roster! A priest would be amazing!

Almost full up on raid spots! Snag the last couple!

T-Minus 72 hours!

Time is running out! Lookin to recruit a couple more taters to join our ranks of our Spudtastic team!