Asmongold's solution to TBC is best

Just duplicate all the servers. “Glaive” stays as Classic and “Glaive 2” progresses into TBC. Everybody can play TBC with their stuff as it, but Classic remains the museum piece it was supposed to be.

I know, more than likely easier said than done. But no need to delete anything or make this complicated.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure new servers were launched when BC went live, so a fresh restart literally happened for some people. Also, your end-game gear in Classic would be replaced in BC anyway, so if that’s your attitude then just quit till BC.

1 Like

You may not be part of the min-max gaming culture (neither am I), but many are. The only reason Alliance isn’t a dead faction on Classic is because the races are still good for PVE. Come BC, Alliance will be a ghost town.

Poors want a startover because they think it will help even them out (it wont, they’re poor because they’re lazy)

Streamers want a startover because simps give them free gold so it puts them further ahead.

Or a free server transfer.

I doubt it. Granted, there won’t be so many raiders. Regular players who are mostly in it for the leveling, however, will still be there. That’s the bulk of the population anyway.

Still waiting for the logic behind preventing people from keeping things they have earned.

Isn’t this the entire point of playing through Classic/TBC vs dealing with the ‘borrowed power’ systems on retail? Hello?

1 Like

The point was to play Classic. Nobody is taking that away from you.

TBC Classic will always be an afterthought.

What are they going to flood the economy with? Arcanite reapers? Black Lotus?The big problem with expansions is they obsolete everything that came before.

1 Like

I think players should be able to carry on their characters into TBC if they choose to, with everything they’ve earned. But I also think Blizzard has to create a couple of brand new servers where everyone starts from scratch. Even if that’s only one server per type per region.

2 Likes