Asmongold is interviewing Ion Tomorrow

thats interesting considering that a number of developers spent a decent amount of time and effort to harass him

Yeah, the pool of content creators of any big fan base isn’t large. Finalbosstv also skedaddled cause of his actions. Not many big ones that do interviews.

This is gonna be good! So far I’ve been liking their interviews! They stepped up compared to how their interviews were before.

2 Likes

The content there for me is not something I like. I don’t care what others liked, asked for, etc…

I… don’t believe you.

Yeah, there was a lot of good info expanded on.

Yeah the dragon flying actually sounds fantastic. As someone who hates pathfinder, I think this is an excellent concept. It makes the world much more interactive like ground mounts usually do at the start, but it solves the obvious annoyances of no flying.

Preventing regular flying mounts for sure makes sense at the start.

As for others to calm down… that may be asking a lot from these forums lol

Let’s hope Asmongold asks Ion to go back to being a lawyer, and give up.

1 Like

Blizz has obviously payed off streamers to hype this half-baked xpac. You can see it in just the thumbnails for asmon vids alone.
Make no mistake, Asmon will beta out of asking any real questions.
Not that someone who gets carried through KSM, CE/AOTC and Glad every season are even relevant to actual gamers anyways.
Asmon super relevant to you wowtoken boosts and carries, though, which is synergistic with the mobile game WoW wants to be. So about time they noticed how Asmon can help them with this.

1 Like

You can almost feel the desperation

1 Like

That’s incredibly vague, seeing as you’re not stating the content you are wanting, but okay; I’m sorry you are already disappointed by the lack of not for you content.

1 Like

You didn’t ask what I’d want. Just

So I said

It’s shaping up to be Shadowlands[not literally zone wise just design choices made with a lot of their stuff] without the fluff [covenants, mission tables etc… which is fine] and giving the open world a new Pathfinder essentially [not literally]… which is fine but I feel it’ll be more annoying than anything.

And I don’t think majority asked for jumping puzzles lol… plus I never saw the amazing fun thing in… rares… of all things.

I’m sure raids and dungeons will be fine even though people ASKED FOR all new dungeons in the M+ rotation.

No solo or semi solo content… open world that is zereth mortis incarnate, ya… for me that is boring. When I saw 10.0 coming up, I was ‘hoping’ they’d really do something really outta the box and new, fun, but if a staffed team can only come up with rock climbing, jumping puzzles and engaging rares then I’ll gladly peace out. [Hence why I said, as open world is something I wanted to be fleshed out and is where my interest lays, they are not proving in doing anything that peaks my interest]

2 Likes

Dang, I can’t wait to hear him awkwardly mumble about borrowed power.

2 Likes

They’ve not given much detail on End Game other than the zones are so big that instead of a dedicated end game zone; the existing zones have end game areas in them. They also announced the fifth zone also wouldn’t be just for the starting area of Drakthyr but all players would end up going there.

They’ve not given much info on what form those will take, I mean it is safe to assume rares may be part of it, but they’ve not given much info beyond that.

He loves WoW. Talking to Ion directly is in his mind probably one of the most direct ways to see the game go the way he wants.

I believe so. Even still, I’m expecting Ion to say a lot of words without actually saying anything of substance. You know, like he always does. Good ol’ lawyerspeak.

4 Likes

Glad to see Asmongold legitimized with such a big interview.

2 Likes

In fairness that is kind of the way they have to do it now. They got into such a habit of out right promising things that when it panned out or didn’t materialize in the game for whatever reason. Like that whole island of ogres that was cut from WoD, they take incredibly heavy backlash.
So they kind of need someone saying something without actually giving a promise it’ll happen unless they know it’ll actually be happening.

2 Likes

yeah that was my first thought… makes me question how desperate they are for subs?

ion is goign to repeast what he already said about it…thats what.

This is quite exciting as someone who watches most of the top wow streamers.

I love them all and glad bald man is getting some attention.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

1 Like