Asmond crushed world class players in BG!

3-0 over the horde pro players!

6 Likes

Meh. I watched him lose a duel over and over and get mad bruh. I seemed to care more about that

6 Likes

Doesn’t mean squat at level 30. Some classes don’t really come into their full capabilities until the 40+ range.

5 Likes

He is a tool and garbage at the game.

20 Likes

Average Joes beat PVP Pros lol

Wasn’t he that guy who didn’t know you had abilities in ESO? I remember watching a youtube video of some wow player doing that. Can’t remember which for sure

That was fantastic to watch, and it shows why vanilla is so amazing. You’re not gonna be able to rely on raw mechanical skill anymore, but you’re going to have to use that mechanical skill to supplement an overarching strategy.

Asmond/Esfand/Staysafe + Randoms

over

cdew/snutz/venruki/xaryu/ziqo/stormx/trillebartom/sonydigital.

Never would I have guessed. But props to the Rank 1 team, they didn’t rage, they were discussing what they could do better, what consumes they could use, how they could position better, their first instinct is to look inward as a team and improve, and thats why those guys have been the best for so long.

4 Likes

Pretty sure they let him win to boost his stream.

1 Like

Wait until the ranking system is out. You can have the most skill in the world but if you’re outgeared…well… you’re out geared.

3 Likes

Yeah without a doubt they let them win. They’re rank 1 and gladiators. They wouldn’t sit in the middle like a braindead pug. It looked like they wanted to make the match last a long time with kills since there’s no time limit in classic.

4 Likes

Which is fine, because raid gear is better for most specs.

Yea, I just saw the same thing on infowars! It’s all a huge monetary conspiracy targeting YOU, the average Joe!

The fact you follow infowars says everything.

Asmongoof is a cancer on this game.

5 Likes

I think you’re a cancer on this game.

Just like you, I don’t really need a reason to think that, but trash talking you makes me feel better about myself.

2 Likes

Wooooosh. The IQ of your average forum poster here is lower than their % chance of getting into beta.

6 Likes

Then lost the next one to random scubs, so…

2 Likes

Keep hoping your lover boy says your name one day. Just go use your parents credit card again and you might get a shout out.

4 Likes

You have a 15% chance of getting into beta. At best.

1 Like

If you are talking about the honor system it isn’t about gear, it’s who can be slave to their keyboard the longest… or who has friends that will take turns playing. It’s just a horrific grind.

Hes really pumpin the classic to get the money flowing. I heard his girlfriend needs another nose job and another round of liposuction.

3 Likes

I guess that gardening stream didn’t work out for him. considering asmon said he was done with wow…now back in it with classic :rofl::rofl: