Asmond crushed world class players in BG!

Hey OP, i think you have a little bit of white… kinda all over your face.

1 Like

Look man, you keep trashing asmongold like I care at all, the ultimate point is that obviously worse players handled a team of some of the best to ever play the game, because that team was more coordinated. I’m not here to poke the hornets nest of angry late 20’s manchildren who are upset they paid 15$ and still didn’t get into what was announced as a “small-closed beta.”

2 Likes

warriors are trash pre-40 and very gear dependent. average gear warriors are always trash

I could really care less about beta or the release.

I will be mountain biking, fishing and boating most of the summer anyways.

Have fun with your bottom feeding twitch stars and watching other people play video games… lol pathetic life.

2 Likes

Ah yes, the naturalist experience on a friday afternoon, predated by whining on the forums of a game they supposedly don’t care about. Truly a mans man.

6 Likes

Cell phone bro. Some of us arent plebs and can afford or our companies provide us with smart phones.

Keep watching twitch tho. I hear they are really the way of the future.

Peace.

1 Like

See ya on the flip side my man. Hope you brought some xanax.

2 Likes

Nah thats a teenage trash drug, usually when they cant find or afford real ones.

Oh and btw its still Spring in North America for a few more weeks. The summer solstice occurs n June.

Lil education for you as you seem to not understand the seasons.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

What happens to warriors at 40? Don’t see any new abilities for warriors at 40 on the classic database.

what a lv. 30 warrior with a lv. 40 weapon is wining? wow I see him losing right now so sad?

Well, I’m glad you asked. They get Mortal Strike if arms which is the reason anyone would go arms at all. And fury gets bloodthirst, which is great too and main damage dealing ability of fury.

Lol I watched esfand put blessing of protection on asmongold in wpvp at scarlet monastery and asmongold was like wtf I can’t attack. Asmongold has a lot to learn.

1 Like

Are you that low iq that an obvious joke flew over your head that easily? Lmao

ahhh so therea more to this story than the title of the thread…who would have thunk.

just listen to him begging for gold must be nice having everything handed to you

1 Like

What I dont understand is people getting so mad about him they have to make hate posts on social media

It is really easy to understand, the classic community, asmongold’s community and retail all have people who never grew up and behave like they never talked to another human being. None of those have the perfect community they try to paint.

Well he shouted out The Quivering in front of 100k people, so maybe you just need to be a huge scumbag to get a shout out. xD

1 Like

This whole cult thing is really gross.

1 Like

Who cares?

Let me know if he buys a hairpiece.

3 Likes