Asmon is making 100s of viewers spam Report BOTS

He’s doing GODS/Blizzard’s job for them.

100+ lvl 104-105 DHs wearing the same gear & moving in and out of dungeons in automated intervals.
80+ lvl 111 druids in Iron Docks coming out of dungeon, going cat & stealth in an automated fashion for hours
etc. etc.

this is actually DISGUSTING. What in the world are we paying $15/month for … hire some support staff to ban these bots wth !!!

95 Likes

I’m not sure you know what that word means. But go off.

1 Like

How do you differentiate between bots and a guy whose actually just running the place?

6 Likes

Watch out you mentioned asmon. That tends to draw negatives emotions around here.

16 Likes

50+ DHs wearing the EXACT same gear at lvl 104-105. Just inspect them and watch their movements.

6 Likes

So its guessing?

7 Likes

They’re very obivously bots.
They all are stacked on top of each other.
They move in automated intervals.
They’re all the exact same level and class.
They do not respond to outside stimulus.

I know you want to play devils advocate, but these characters are very obviously bots.

71 Likes

How do you watch them? They’re in a Botanica or Iron Docks. Do you wait for em to come out and then go back in? Seems a short timeframe to be sure.

Its less devil’s advocate and more I’m genuinely curious how you make the determination.

WHat are they farming? Askin for a friend

2 Likes

Their opinion and yours aren’t mutually exclusive.

If Asmongold can use his influence to clean some this mess then great, but he’s still an awful human being and that’s not up for discussion, not at least from anyone that’s emotionally healthy enough to tell right from wrong in this world.

16 Likes

I’m curious why is he an “Awful human being”? What has he done?

14 Likes

threre are no auto bans, gms will check reports

When did Asmon get admin privileges to ban bots in WoW?

2 Likes

Huh so he’s actually using his legions of followers for something good.

17 Likes

Asmongold’s name mentioned on GD, grabs popcorn

:slightly_smiling_face: :popcorn:

13 Likes

Shame your post got flagged - it was spot on. I’d give you a like if I had any to give atm. :blue_heart:

:sparkles:

14 Likes

People are still going to make this out to be a bad thing, guaranteed.

Bots deserve absolutely no mercy. Period. Blizzard has handled it in such an embarrassingly bad manner it’s incredible.

25 Likes

Gold to sell for real money.

What makes him so evil? The fact that you don’t like him?

25 Likes

Why is asmon a bad person?

15 Likes