Asking for feedback but don't listen

Stop giving them your money, all that does is allow them to continue to pat their backs on the way to the bank.

:man_shrugging:

Asking is more of a way to save face for them. To appear like they listen but see bfa beta results and you see the truth. You cant make everyone happy, but they failed in even basic stuff like changing the ui and not allowing full screen.

I can not agree more with the general sentiment and all of these examples!

I had forgotten about that video. Thank you!

1 Like

You said it right there. They make the game what “they” want. Which is fine to a extant. But don’t tell give us feedback and act like something may change. Just come out and say we make the game the way we want take it or leave it.

That has always been the problem, they’ve listened to the whine and ignored the silently happy majority that were quite content with things as they were!

I went to dinner not long ago, at the end of the meal I asked to speak to the manager. When the manager arrived at my table I said both the service and food were exceptional, my server had gone above and beyond and quite obviously enjoyed their job and deserved recognition for it.

For the most part feedback tends to be negative, the desire to please everyone (especially those that are not pleased) is often a mistake. Open a greek restaurant and serve greek food, if someone wants chinese food, tell them to go somewhere else!