Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

I would like some feedback on how the team is planning to address Bot’s and more importantly the faction imbalance in TBC/Classic moving forward.

2 Likes

Can Alliance Paladins please get Seal of Blood or equivalent in TBC?

Any idea if they plan to follow the Legion model of class exclusive Battle Pets and make Covenant Battle Pets usable by ALL characters on the account that gets them? I and many other think it is bad game design/idea to make them Covenant specific.

You have people who don’t have more than one character to put into each Covenant to obtain pets, so they do the Covenant hopping, but once they choose a Covenant after collecting all 4 exclusive pets, 3 pets remain useless unless they switch again.

Many of us pet battlers DON’T want them to be made to be bought, caged and sold on the AH, but we would like to be able to use them on ALL of our characters WITHOUT a Covenant exclusive use. Even with the exclusive use, they are still unable to be put into a battle slot.

1 Like

Why have you completely destroyed professions? There is literally no value in having a profession anymore when you can so easily make an alt or even unlearn one for another and be max lvl within a day or even hours. Why is there a serious lack of recipes that 1. You can just learn From a trainer and 2. That are world or boss drops and not locked behind reputation levels. On a side note why can night fae get every animal on Noah’s arc but I am still running around as a raptor on my shaman.

1 Like

I would really like to see the friends list increased in size. Been making a lot more friends and would like the limit increased.

Will you ever consider maybe an Ardenweald-themed bard class? Please?

Is there any intent to do anything to change mastery?

Its repeatedly complained about and normally wouldn’t be such a big issue except that currently. its meant to be the ‘your class, but better’ stat. unfortunately, many of the classes have a mastery ability that is simply versatility, but worse. not that it is worse than versatility, but it literally does the same thing as versatility, just less of it.

Balance
Frost mage
Mistweaver
Windwalker is borderline
Holy pally (even as a healer, it caps at 1.5% for minimum range on only healing.)
Shadow
Assassin
Demonology
Destruction
Arms
And probably fury

if versatility gives the class 1% damage on pets, or 2-3 abilities, and versatility gives them 1% damage and healing to all sources, and .5% damage reduction, what’s the point of ever using mastery? again, may even be a minor issue aside from every single piece ever seeming to have mastery this expansion. all but 1 or 2 pieces of the covenant sets. for holy paladin, out of all the dungeons and raid bosses there’s 1(one) singular plate pants without mastery on it.

hopefully artifices or mechanists!

that’s why Torghast is soloable

Animations for destruction warlocks are lacking, the balance to make a destruction warlock more viable in raid situations is there, however its not compelling to see anything come from this. It would be unique to see auras, or a transformation be utilized again as it previously was. Would there be any roadmap to enhance the user experience for classes that could benefit from use cases of their lore?

Also mobility casting would be a great benefit for destruction warlocks.

Will you consider adding race changes or other paid services in TBC?

It certainly doesn’t seem like they play the game!

Whey are we going to fly in Shadowlands? And dont make us jump through 1,000 hoops to get it!

I say make it a healing spec. It’s right there in the name.

Group tagging is back in some form, and I assumed it was a bug but I’m told that it’s not.

I feel like faction tagging was already pretty good, and it worked for several expansions.

What was the process that went into this decision? What problem did it solve?

When will Covenant Battle Pets become available account wide?

1 Like

Will you introduce a sliver or censer type item for Shadowlands like you did for MoP and BfA in War Mode? That was a really fun item and promoted tons of WPvP!

Is it possible to please nerf drums in TBC classic? Having an entire raid banging drums on cd to keep the buff up permanently is going to be a bit dumb!

1 Like

With the Classic servers automatically progressing to Burning Crusade, will there be a name change option for Blood Elf / Draenei players who weren’t thinking about TBC when making their Classic main?