Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

Can you please stop releasing these awful versions of diablo and just remaster Diablo 2?

7 Likes

Can you add WAY MORE catch up systems for alts? I find myself wanting to play new classes but get too intimidated by the massive grind to catch them up to be viable at all which leads to losing interest in the game as whole. I’m thinking like shared rep, shared honor, more anima etc .to name a few

13 Likes
  1. Will we be venturing throughout other realms of the Shadowlands throughout the expansion? If so, would you be able to tell us anything about them?

2. Are there any plans to make substantial changes/buffs to underperforming classes or specs? Specifically wondering about Enhancement Shaman.

6 Likes

Is Twisting Corridors going to have more cosmetics? If so maybe transmog from previous expansions?

6 Likes

Are there plans to bring the AH back to the mobile app?

6 Likes

Can you add RBGs if classic burning crusade is released?

1 Like

With the new racial customizations implemented will we eventually see new class customization such as glyphs?

14 Likes

With many world quests, there are many single click items that once person A clicks it, the item goes away. Too many of these have horrendous respawn times. Is there anyway you can fix this, either by making world quest items able to be clicked by multiple people, or speeding up respawn timers?
This makes most of the WQs that suffer from this take excessively long to complete and causes huge frustrations when trying to get stuff done.

7 Likes

I have heard that the Elune Stones in Classic are implemented using invisible rooted rabbits, and that Hunter’s Multishot is calculated in the same way as Shaman’s Chain Lightning. While working with the fairly old Classic code base, or the enormous WoW Shadowlands code base, have there been any other spells or visual affects you’ve run into that had an implementation completely different than a player would expect?

Will Rogue ever get an ability or aura to bring to raid again? We basically bring nothing to the table in raids besides Cloak of shadows to help with soaking and our damage this tier doesn’t even make up for the loss of raid utility(outlaw middle of the pack and sub/sin bottom tier). Meanwhile you have WW monk that is top melee dmg and also brings group utility. I heard we used to have a haste raid buff and smoke bomb for pve and now they’re gone.

3 Likes

Are there any more plans to make more event items mogable year round?

ETA on customization for allied races??

ETA on heritage armor for the races that didn’t receive it?

10 Likes

Are there any plans to make door of shadows not trash in pvp/pve?

3 Likes

Is the name of the Revendreth world quest “Trashin’ the Camp” a direct reference to the song of the same name which appears on the soundtrack for Disney’s Tarzan? If so, why?

1 Like

Is it possible to implement removed content like original Vale of the Eternal Blossoms or Classic zones back into the game via the Chromie Time leveling feature?

22 Likes

Why are you putting everything behind RNG?

7 Likes

What are the kelfin gilblin doing in Durotar at the moment? Any plans on them joining the Horde in the future?

11 Likes

Why are there only 1 - 2 viable tanks in Battlegrounds?

Brewmaster could seriously use some work.

1 Like

Just a shot in the dark but are there any plans for sethrak in the future? As playable races maybe? I know helmet gear would be weird to rig but you could do what you did with mechagnome limbs.

6 Likes

Is reducing covenant restrictions still on the table?

2 Likes

Will you please consider Merging the Current and Old Ranking systems for professions!

1. The Ranking system for Legendary items is nice with the gold barrier but should also have quest/ dungeon content linked into ranking like in BFA and legion.
  2. Why take away the ranking system for the crafting and gathering professions other than Legendary items? I still don’t understand this. Ranking systems allow players to benefit more from time and effort put in!
  3. With these changes the SL professions are lacking depth. Basically as long as you have gold you can rank. Please consider keeping the gold ranking and bringing back the old ranking system for alchemy, the other professions and even ranking for skinning, mining, and herbalism.

Looking forward to hopefully getting a response! MM