Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

My question are regarding classic
Is there any chance that in TBC we only get t4 content at launch? that way arena players won’t be forced to raid for T5 content gear which is better than the arena season one gear
Will the spell batching fix be ready for TBC launch? Will the leeway mechanic get removed as well?
Will battlegroups be a thing in TBC? personally I don’t think they should be a thing, that way we can get more competition
Will all the instance attunement be available in Classic TBC? They were one of the things that made TBC unique

Please God, yes!!! It should have been a Classic race.

1 Like

Dear Blizzard,

When will there be some meaningful reworks for Survival Hunters?

When will Survival Hunters have a fleshed out and recognizable identity and function?

You don’t need to give specifics but please please please let us know that you are aware of this Specialization with its glaring flaws in class design and fantasy and that you are working on it besides these aura buffs.

Sincerely,

One of the .005 percent of players that play Survival Hunter.

1 Like

With the world quest system in legion, bfa, shadowlands. Is it possible that they can implement it to all the previous expansions?

2 Likes

Will we get more class-specific questlines/areas/mounts/armor sets?
I loved Legion’s class halls and mounts and quest lines. I’ve wanted it for years, and they were all really well done. Granted I don’t know how you could add in even more class-specific things, but I would love to hear if you have at least thought about adding more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are there plans to extend Renown catch-up mechanics to content other than raids, dungeons, and PvP for players who don’t participate in that content? Would it be possible to add in a chance for Renown tokens when completing a layer of Torghast, for example?

4 Likes

Yes, this was confirmed in an earlier Q&A that an SL patch would reintroduce class sets.

OK I know this won’t happen in this expansion but is there a possibility in the foreseeable future of a 4th spec being added to hunters that is reminiscent of the old dot arcane magic Range Survival spec?

We’ve been trying for years to get it back and we don’t want to take away from melee survival like you did to us with ranged.

1 Like

Considering ideas for future classes, every new class that has been added has fit the theme of the expansion in which it was introduced. Is there a possibility that a new class could be added to the game that didn’t necessarily fit the theme of the expansion it’s released with?

Can you have it so that if you earn your covenant with 2 factions you can swap between them easily?

I agree, I would totally love to see the ability to go multi spec , a holy/ret pally or a prot/ret or prot/holy . Any player made specialization would be awesome.

also BRING BACK WORLD PVP

When is Demon Hunter getting a 3rd spec?

1 Like

Flight Whistle - as an April Fools item. Its description doesn’t change but the actual stats for it are
1: 95% chance to randomly teleport you as far as possible from your current location
and if teleported
2: 80% speed debuff for 1 login hour
3: 15min of being hammered from the forced teleportation
4: All Flight Masters/Portals/Summoning/Mounts/etc./any form of travel other than walking is disabled for 3 login hours

I’m going to lock you in a 3x5 closet with 10 clowns for a month.

…Or at least until you get your sense of humour back.

1 Like

when do you plan on introducing solo-queue for rated pvp?

2 Likes

as interesting an idea the covenant abilities and the soul binds are. Why not try to improve off of already existing borrowed power systems like trinkets set bonus gear and even just items with abilities.

What is the issue with taking gear One currently has, whether it be in this expansion or previous ones, and being allowed to increase their item level through the expansions. Especially when those who work on the game have the ability to apply the legacy status on items they might find imbalanced later on.

Will new specs ever be added? We need more tanks and healers.

I know a lot people would love a Shaman tank spec.

What are your thoughts on abilities/passives that have the ability to alter the effects of trinkets in various yet creative ways

Will 2hand enh ever come back? or even a transmog option to transmog duel wield into a 2hander. Most just want to use there 2hand transmogs as enh shamans

1 Like