Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

Will guardian druids ever get their armored Incarnation appearance back?

10 Likes

That’s what he said…

1 Like

Can we please have the option (xmog or otherwise) for all melee to sheathe our weapons on our backs the same as monks can ?

27 Likes

100% completely false.

Let’s define what a Class is. – A class is an avatar of a role with a unique thematic tool kit that best represents that classes identity and role.

Let’s define what is NOT Class Balance.

• Homogenization

• Mass utility distribution to every class of the same types of utility. *Utility = stuns, snares, roots, interrupts, silences, fear, self-heals, buffs, debuffs and nullifies (lose control of character, hard CC)

• Same damage/healing outputs and mitigation input.

Let’s define what IS Class Balance. (The scale of balance should represent the strength and weaknesses, not the distribution)

• Class abilities have specific strengths that are balanced with their specific weaknesses.

• The tool kit for every class/role are different, no mass utility distribution of the same utility. Includes, ability type, ability power, frequency of ability used, resource cost of ability etc.

• Roles of classes have clear strengths and weaknesses opposed to classes that share the same role and have different roles. DPS should have clear strengths and weaknesses, Tanks and Healers or any other core role in the game should share that philosophy.

16 Likes

Ehhh, I think you are misinterpreting balance. Balance to me means not letting a class/spec be a large percentage below the top class/spec. I do not want classes to be the same. I like knowing some classes/specs have a niche but there is 0 reason to let some specs be complete garbage for 0 reason.

1 Like

Why am I still doing the macarena? It’s 2021, Blizzard!

40 Likes

Let’s not. wrong thread for that, pal.

2 Likes

Second question.

Is whomever is in charge of PvP balance on an extended vacation? What in the actual hell is going on there? Seriously.

25 Likes

When are you going to revamp Enhancement Shaman again so Lightning Bolt/Chain Lightning is the CLIMAX of your rotation instead of a filler?

Bonus question: When are you going to uncouple Frost and Flame Shock in the GCD?

20 Likes

Any plans to fix the bugs that some of us have been reporting since 9.0? For instance missing scalp textures for many new hairstyles (especially gnome and night elf) that make characters look bald when a hat/certain helmets are equipped, missing sounds for mechagnome emotes (they no longer make hydraulic sounds or any sound at all when clapping/applauding), etc?

6 Likes

Could you take a look at arcane mages? Here are a couple of ideas that could improve it:

1. Add a legendary that increases the max number of arcane charges by 2. This would increase the damage and mana consumption of arcane mages, especially in burn phases, giving both more single target damage (via arcane blast and increased chance to proc clearcasting due to more mana cost) and AOE damage (due to arcane barrage)
  2. Buff arcane harmony legendary. This is a really cool legendary but it turned out to be a little lacking in practice :S
  3. Maybe buff the resonance talent to be 20% increased damage per target. This is a really cool talent and I really want it to work.
  4. Increase touch of the magi duration by 2 seconds. This is just so that you have an easier time getting spells in that window.

Any of these would be great! Overall, great expac, I think you guys are doing a great job, especially considering COVID circumstances. Yall are the best! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Will we return to Azeroth or Outland this expansion? If so can we expect some graphical upgrades for those zones?

28 Likes

Lol. I was responding to someone else’s misinterpretation of class balance. Plus I think it’s necessary that Ion and the dev team have a good reminder what a class is and reconsider their class design structure and philosophy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How is sylvanas not garrosh 2.0? Shes even brought us to a different plane of reality same as garrosh brought us to draenor lol

19 Likes

Also here is another question I know you people won’t answer BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE TOO HARD FOR YA’LL:

Why is it SO HARD for you to just balance the specs?

Why is it that when we pull up WARCRAFLOGS that there are clearly classes performing over 20% better than other classes? PULL EM UP. Supposedly you have elitistjerks theorycrafters on the team.

PULL. UP. THE. LOGS.

And why do you CHOOSE (and you do choose to) TO NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT
THE OBVIOUS BROKEN BALANCE?

Why is FFXIV development team able to balance the game FAR BETTER THAN YOURS.

Pull up fflogs and compare their WEAKEST dps vs. STRONGEST dps.

Now compare the gap between their weakest and strongest to the weakest and strongest here.

WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO NOT BALANCE YOUR GAME? Why is FFXIV a INFERIOR GAME so much better that this than YOU?

14 Likes

Why are you deleting warlocks from the map in raiding, M+ and PVP??? meanwhile you allow druids, mages and hunters be at the top of every content in the game???

15 Likes

Why did you leave Warcraft 3 to rot after destroying it and disappointing hundreds of thousands of fans of a legendary RTS classic?

22 Likes

Battle Pet scaling in zones.

Can the Battle Pets please scale in older content, to reflect the current level of your character.

6 Likes

dont you guys have phones???

19 Likes

Yes my question is -

What is the status of player housing? Is it in development? What are the plans for it and if it’s not in development, why? Casual players need additional content points to enjoy to blend out the gameplay between both ends of the spectrum.

29 Likes