Ashran broken

massive lag every single time, for all players. game literally pauses for 2 mins straight before resuming.

I’ve never noticed significantly more lag in Ashran itself. However, I have noticed the game lag when you have any 2 large groups pvp’ing in 1 small place. Like in the Battle of Nazjatar event where 1 sides rushes the other’s base. Also, in South Shore vs. Tarren Mill. That initial encounter quickly becomes a lag fest until enough people initially die.

Back in Legion, Ashran was hit-or-miss as either one of the greatest pvp experiences I was in (even with bad leaders) or one of the worst (queue for hours just to be kicked after 2 minutes by the system because not enough enemy players were left was major nerd rage inducing). BfA Ashran is one of the reasons I stopped doing Epic BG’s, but not because of the lag. This new version is just awful and incredibly imbalanced. Blizz really didn’t think its design through. Horde can easily access key buffs in Dark Woods and roll into RoC to get the gadgets before Alliance can even react. It only takes them a few minutes before Horde is pushing into the Alliance base.