Ash'adar mount

You can certainly use the in-game suggestion feature if you feel that’s something that they should do. Alternatively, you can also post in the General forums so that your suggestion can be passed along.

4 Likes

Why? It’s not game-breaking. It’s not affecting server stability. It is working for a lot of players. The issue comes and goes on characters.

4 Likes

The did shut it down this week earlier for it

The game? Seems to be a bit extreme given the game is for the most part working fine. The blue posts I have seen states you won’t lose progress, and it should all show once it’s fixed.

4 Likes

I didn’t say that.
They shut down the TP earlier in the week so we were told that the EU had issues with it. I was reffering to the TP not the game

?

So was I

If you don’t lose progress, and it gets fixed, why take it down?

6 Likes

But that’s the thing, people I know having the issue are saying that their progress isn’t even showing at this moment

Display issue.

3 Likes

As noted, we do not believe progress is being lost, only the display of that progress.

5 Likes

My display is fine, when go to report them come up “invalid” unless something changed on it in the last year

Report what? We’re referring to the Traveler’s Log and receiving the mount. I think you are confusing this post with the other one about calendar invites.

5 Likes

I found that opening the NPC and viewing the items brings the progress back.

1 Like

I’ll pass that along to my friend see if works for him :slight_smile:

just completed the monthly log and got no mount.

1 Like

You’re lucky…I completed the Traveler’s Journal and all it gave me was 100 tender. No mount or the other 400 tender nope…just as little as possible they could give me. I’ve already sent in a bug report ticket. Hopefully when they fix this what I’m owed will be mailed to me…otherwise I’m willing to quit entirely as this feels like a middle finger to me

2 Likes
2 Likes

It better not be lost! I just finished doing everything to get the mount, only to not receive it! Sure I got the tender, but woop-dee-doo. It’s the mount I was/am after.

1 Like

It’s been 3 days. I understand the impatience for immediate gratification but it’s not worth obsessing over until the end of the month. Particularly in the light of Blizzards announcements on the issue.

8 Likes

The mount does NOT show up in your bags. Go to your mount tab under your collections menu and you should have a wrapped present which would be the mount.

4 Likes

It does not show up there. Therefore, bugged.

Celestial Steed was fine though.