[A][Sargeras]<No Skill>3/10M, 9/10H SoD Cutting Edge Guild looking to push hard into SoD

<No Skill> is a fun and progression focused guild looking for a few players to round out our roster! Raid spots will be based on merit, attitude, reliability, and drive to improve. We strive to make the most out of our raid week with clear goals set before the week starts, and all raid members are all expected to play their class to the highest levels to meet these goals.

We are firm believers that a positive and enjoyable atmosphere goes hand in hand with content progression. All members of the roster will be expected handle disagreements maturely and respectfully. Undue drama is not tolerated in <No Skill>. That said, the raid atmosphere is filled with jokes and friendly banter, for a fun experience that is unmatched by most guilds.

Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Thur 6-9 PST (9-12 EST/8-11CST). We will also run Heroic carries for gold on the weekends.

Needs:

• We are in high need of a Shaman, Paladin, or Priest who can play both their healer and DPS specs to high levels, or be willing to sit on 4-heal fights.

• Melee DPS - Warrior.

• Ranged DPS - Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest

All exceptional applicants will be seriously considered.

Contacts:

• Bnet: Felix#1209/Discord: Telleria#0326 (Recruitment Officer)

• Bnet: Chaotix#1201/Discord: Chaotix#8188 (co-GM)

• Bnet: Covahz#1569/Discord: Covahz#7277 (co-GM)

Application: https://forms.gle/hKgCCCSFAHjFvKr86

Still need a Healer/DPS Flex!

To the top!

Hey guys! I have a sub rogue with logs and also an arms warrior ive been gearing up/working on. currently 230 on the arms war, know both specs very well. Let me know if I can be of any use :slight_smile:

LucidAntics#1558 im always on!