[A][Sargeras]<limitations>[5/12M] Recruiting for Shadowlands! [PVE + PVP + Social]

Limitations – US – Sargeras – Alliance
– All welcome to hang with us in our Guilded
guilded.gg/i/AkJMywd2

Raid times:
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 7-10 CST

Current progress: 5/12M -Ny’alotha

Introduction to Limitations:
We are a newly formed guild of experienced players that have recently returned to the game. We’re highly motivated with a goal to clear heroic-Ny’alotha for a guild earned AotC, then we’ll begin raiding mythic for the remainder of the expansion. We expect our raid environment to be comfortable, fun, and free of toxicity and stress, while still pushing our own skill as high as possible. Additionally, core raiders are encouraged to participate in frequent M+ key pushes, researching class optimization, and strengthening our guild bank, throughout the week.

Outside of the raid prep, we are a World of Warcraft guild for players of all types. We invite new players, returning players, players who want to learn how to raid but can’t commit to a fixed raid schedule, players who want gear via M+ funneling, players who want to socialize either in-game or in our active Discord, and PvP players looking for arena partners and rated battleground teams.

The Shadowlands hype is real and we know there are a lot of people returning to the game to prepare for the next expansion, who would also like to gear up and see the Ny’alotha raid before SL releases, just like us. We understand that for some people, joining an established guild that potentially has cliques and multiple years of raiding together, can feel intimidating.

We are not that guild, and we encourage like-minded adults to consider Limitations as an opportunity to shape the foundation of a new community, resulting in your ideal home through Shadowlands and beyond, regardless of your preferred gameplay aspects.

The guild’s officers are very active players that are willing to do multiple M+ runs per week to help you reach the necessary item levels for the content you will be participating in. A returning player isn’t expected to have heroic-ready gear yet, so we have no problem funneling you gear that our raiders don’t need.

Current recruitment needs:
DPS
Heals
For Shadowlands!

Mythic+: We are looking for all classes for teams with an extra emphasis on:

• Tanks
  • Healers

PvP: Currently we are looking to build PvP teams and all slots are open.

Social aspects:
Besides raiding, our in-game interests include most aspects of WoW:

• M+ keys
  • Old raids for collectables, mounts, achievements
  • PvP
  • Helping new players
  • Maintaining a lively guild chat in-game, as well as an organized and active Guilded
  • If you’re former or active military, we have a handful of veterans in the guild

How to contact Limitations:
First, you can contact me (best) via:
*Hawkgamer#1397 (b tag)

You can join our Guilded server at any time: guilded.gg/i/AkJMywd2
Or, you can respond to this thread.

Lets go bois! Need Heals and a few DPS.

Looks like your discord invite expired

We made the move to guilded! guilded.gg/i/AkJMywd2

I am a Veteran Warrior looking to mainly get into the PvP scene. CLTCHBoyTroy#1525