As a Gaymer, Anduin meant something to me

Also sounds like he’s mad because a cute gay blonde turned him down for a date or something.

Now he doesn’t feel validated

7 Likes

I’m pretty toxic sometimes yeah. When was this specific incident. Suprised you remember as I haven’t played the game in a hot minute

Oh sorry I was on the wrong character, here I am :sunglasses:

I do have to applaud Doness’s ability to know so many details about who says what. For good or ill, when it comes to past discussions, he seems to be correct with his attributions - for the most part.

I just saw some low post count MHP and figured it was the usual run of the mill Alt trolling. But Doness can pin it down beyond that, and even called it.

I don’t know how (or why) he does it. But he seems to be good at it.

1 Like

Donetsk is A Good Spy

1 Like

I actually prefer Shaw as gay and Flynn as bi. Shaw is a far more rounded character and Anduin would be too much like a straight’s caricature of a gay man. In my experience, Flynn and Shaw are the best couple ever presented in game of any variety.

He actually contributes more to both communities if we have a character who can embody some qualities considered “feminine” while still being primarily cis. He’s not thee copy of his Hero Chin father and that’s good thing, it defines him as being something other than the son of Varian Wynn.

2 Likes

What classes does she play, out of curiosity?

There was no specific incident. Most of what you post is pretty toxic.

I laughed out loud at “King-Twink of gayming.” But if Anduin and Warthion still hook up in 10.0, that would be fine. Us gays are people. People are weak and flawed. And it usually takes us a lot less than an evil demi-god’s mind control magic to make us be jerks.

Her current goal is to “learn to play all tanks”, but her main at the moment is a DH.

Do you tag team with her DH?

My husband, apartment mate and I have a guild of three Tauren Paladins. one of each spec. iT’s pretty immusing when we queue for dungeons together. It’s called Taurens Three as I couldn’t get “March of the Mighty Moos” to fly a a guild name.

We used to! We’d have matching names, too. DHs are fun, I should play one again.

And the Tauren team sounds fun! Reminds me of a husband and wife duo I knew, who’d play two Tauren druids named “Nowuseeme” and “Nowyoudont”, resto and feral respectively. They were an arena team.

1 Like

Our tauren are named Paquannock, Mahwah, and Ho-Ho-Kus, three New Jersey towns with names derived from the Lenape tribes.

Prot Paladins are the best… the Captain America routine of shield throwing never gets old.

A plague on any fandom.

Just because I love Red’s videos I can’t help but realize this quote would be perfect: Stories don’t need to be realistic, or healthy, or emotionally well-adjusted, or good examples for real-world behavior - they just need to be interesting.

3 Likes

Every kind of sweat can be the good kind of sweat if you just believe hard enough!!

You have 10 posts, and you necroed two gay-related threads. What’s up with that?

2 Likes

Not everyone live on the forum 24/7, some people even only visit once every weekend.

1 Like

You did not answer the question.

Alliance Rogue here. As such, Master Mathias Shaw is in NO WAY even close to a throwaway character. He’s been a part of our journey pretty much every step of the way.

1 Like