As a Gaymer, Anduin meant something to me

Not because it was forced sexual contact? There was WILLING interracial kissing before Star Trek… I Love Lucy comes to mind.

I don’t care, this thread died months ago.

29 days = months?

Don’t get all technical on me Denona! I have no spatial time awareness.

2 Likes

In a post-Covid world?

Yes. Weeks are months now because time broke in 2020, we all accept this.

Also, this thread died February 7th, the second it began. It is therefore also technically true as well as Covid-subjectively!!

1 Like

The thing I dislike the most about this is that it implies that people can’t have deep meaningful relationships without it being gay.

That’s BS.

One of the big reasons why men are emotionally starved in modern society, anytime a guy becomes what someone else perceives as “too good of friends” the rumor mill starts chugging out nonsense like this.

So instead we just stay emotionally distant, bottle everything up, and make and keep fewer and fewer friends as time passes.

To OP: what arrogance to think you can just decide a character belongs to your cause. Ridiculous. Anduin is whatever Blizzard wants him to be, and what this fictional character is or isn’t in no way validates your life, your choices, or your existence.

Validation comes from yourself, not imaginary made up characters created by other people.

5 Likes

You need to talk to a therapist about your deep seated homophobia, not comment on a forum.

This just sounds like people care far too much about what others think. You’re not emotionally starved because someone thinks you and a friend are too close. Men like that are starved because they either have 1)Unresolved issues in their life or 2) Have deep seeded homophobic or mysognistic beliefs and people tend to notice

1 Like

Right?! Emotionally starved? This is a self inflicted wound.

1 Like

Then why do you even care? If this doesn’t matter–as YOU claim–why do you even care so much to write something?

As a gaymer, I’ve always gotten big power bottom from andy

1 Like