As a female player....oof

Blizzard has slipped over the proverbial slope and it’s likely not gonna stop.

There is no end in sight.
There is no longer any room for humor or pink rockets.

3 Likes

It is cringe because the solution to a burned house is not to burn another house.

The complain is that succubus is too skimpy, and many women has been voicing their opinion on this issue.

Many woman also disagree glyphs solve all thing incubus glyph and burlap sack glyph and we are good.

2 Likes

That’s how you see equality? That’s a little telling about your self, don’t you think? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I don’t even know how you even come to that conclusion, since you had to go pretty far out of your way (mentally) to think that. Infact, i think your “let’s remove it” plan is more closely to your burning house comparison…

The solution is simply adding (not removing or replacing) the incubus. And there’s definitionally wouldn’t be a backlash as you said. (as you didn’t even give evidence on how there will be one)

Oh no, it’s not like there’s other demon pets to choose from or ask for more demons to choose from. … /s :roll_eyes:

Can you source me this many women who have voiced their opinion on this issue? Can you back that claim up?

6 Likes

If you want to complain about other demon then create your own thread.

This unending whataboutism is so cringe.

Anyone just find it hilarious that the idea of “pro-female/poc/trans” rep nowadays is to just remove them entirely?

Like I don’t care at all for politics, it’s just so backwards that it’s just funny to me.

2 Likes

I wasn’t even complaining about other demons you silly goose… :man_facepalming:

This isn’t whataboutism. I don’t think you know what that word means…

7 Likes

I literally don’t care about other demon, i just want succubus to be removed.

Why? That’s just being petty for no discernible reason.

Why not just include the incubus and… gasp, not use the succubus? You’re not forced to use the succubus. Seems like a win-win to me. More options are good.

10 Likes

What do you mean why? There are countless thread that already explained why.

If you don’t like the reasoning then fine, but stop derailing someone’s concern with your “whatabout this other dEmOn?!”

Can you point those out?..

Claims asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

I don’t like the reasoning because it’s designed to be unequal and just serves to be petty and spiteful as heck.

Korra said there’s no incubus. So i responded with “Sure, we can have that in addition”…

What’s the actual problem with me saying that? :man_shrugging:

Let’s reread what i’ve said in that comment since you clearly didn’t read it.

Now in this comment here… in this sarcastic comment here, i was heavily implying that if you do not like the demon, you can… pick another one… Or ask for more demons. You are not forced to use the succubus. :slight_smile:
It’s like we have choices or something. :open_mouth: :open_hands: :rainbow:

And here’s the definition of “choice” here from a quick google search just incase you forget. :point_down:

an act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities.

10 Likes

Why did I have to read this in John J. Keeshan’s voice?!?

2 Likes

It’ something that i don’t get about all these “well thinkers”:
Under the cover of “respecting the women”, with these actions they are in fact promoting the return of a dark age where the women aren’t allowed to wear what they want even if it means that a woman chose to be sexy.

Censor everything that could be seen as “sexy” (in this game or elsewhere) is like telling the women that they should be ashamed to show their feminity, nice message of respect don’t you think? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

16 Likes

I am going to support each thread regarding his ridiculous censorship and make the devs hear a few times of his pathetic life that they are killing the game more and more.

2 Likes

G string and pasties? You might end up with burns. I’d recommend at least a long sleeve shirt and jeans when fighting a dragon.

1 Like

Exactly. I forget who said "everything you do is evil for somebody. "

They aren’t removing skimp mogs people calm the heck down. They remove things the offenders left behind, this entire argument is reaching.

So you think women being proud of their physiques and dressing freely means subjugating to the male gaze? That is actually quite scary. Same mindset those who subjugate women in other countries tend to have, when they automatically look at women proud of their skin and physiques and think it’s only purpose is to submit to males.

15 Likes

Except now it’s to the point that everything can be construed as inappropriate. One person can bring up something even just slightest bit risky and Blizz will be quick to amend and to censor.

The pruning will only continue and possibly get worse. I joke about us playing as red and blue circles, but several lawsuits, a damaged reputation, and an out for blood audience will do this.

As a woman, I do like having the option to choose transmog that shows a little. I do it for me because I think it looks good and there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s a video game and if people want to choose to look that like on their character then let them, it doesn’t bother me at all. I’d rather the focus be on proper banning of people who are actually harassing women in chat and different things like that. Removing xmog isn’t going to solve anything and like I said, I enjoy it and I would be disappointed if they did.

13 Likes

All I could think of when they covered up a bit of top bob was how women used to cover up a lot. Like don’t even show your ankles times. Are we going backwards?

4 Likes