As a female player....oof

Censoring the female body isn’t empowering. It’s subjugation. Anyone that says otherwise is a subjugator.

73 Likes

I am sorry, but the men in charge of WoW developement have only seen one solution to this problem.

https://yamatomagazinehome.files.wordpress.com/2020/03/262_88724_366905-1.jpg?w=950

All female characters must become ninjas.

6 Likes

Please…Please, stop censoring the game, I am on my knees,

Yeah, begging to keep female characters sexy for the male gaze isnt my jam.

10 Likes

We don’t get to speak for them either though.

5 Likes

For all their power and badassery, they couldnt stop the Horde from burning their cities down. And Tyrande couldnt stop jobbing to the Lich Queen.

3 Likes

why do you want to take that from them when it doesnt affect you?

10 Likes

How do you know that it doesn’t affect her? Clearly from her previous post, it does.

5 Likes

Is that a dress or plastic wrap?

1 Like

Perpetuating the stereotype that women primarily exist to be attractive to men, does effect all women.

15 Likes

All this hand holding and self ‘reflective’ revision does nothing to make me feel better as a gal in the game.
At best it makes me feel like a purse puppy who can’t defend herself. At worst these are moves by a collection of reactionary types fronting the idea of getting ‘offended on my behalf’ to cushion the impact of all the really flerffed up stuff which has been the core of the recent Blizzard legal story.
Much more of this nonsense, and I - ironically - will no longer feel comfortable in game (not afraid, as such - more creeped out and disappointed), as a woman.
I’m too old to be infantilized and hand held by a game that does not seem to know, or care where real offence lies, beyond the squawking of the vocal minority.

37 Likes

Sounds like the Taliban are doing something right!

3 Likes

she has provided no feedback on how this affects her anywhere in her previous post. neither clearly nor indirectly.

1 Like

Tyrande is the leader of an entire race of people. That’s pretty awesome.

2 Likes

in what way?

What happen to providing the freedom to let people wear what they want? Imo, it’s more empowering to give people options versus limiting things because you think “it just exists for the male gaze.”

As for the story, I don’t expect the writers to write ALL of these characters in an interesting or thought provoking way when they got other things to worry about.

24 Likes

an entire race of people

Our female leaders have never let us down. There’s dozens of us!

Well… blizzard seem to think so.
They are quite adament about protecting Sylvanas, despite her great desire for civilian casualties.

Of course we are just joking, in case anyone is going to lose their minds here.

Or are we joking?! Duh duh duh.

Also incompetent at it too! That is very awesome.

These are NPCs that are probably made by men for men. Look at the term “fanservice”.

7 Likes

Poor Illidan…

I respect you.

Well with th game so bad and the harrasment going on. I don’t think they understand prioritys at all. And less balance, they can’t even balance their game, their work Ethics less they will know how to balance what’s appropriate and what’s taking it to the extreme. Next step armors will be all cover up like nuns. To avoid dufus fell ofended

6 Likes