As a Crafter, I deserve higher commissions

OP is “off their rocker”… 50k for a recipe that cost less than 50k when they provide mats? I’d say 10k is the top end w/ 5k being reasonable though I think 2k is worth picking it up. From what I understand of crafting orders and the weekly quests your lucky to get an order at all so you can take whatever is up or just spend money sending orders to yourself from your alts atm…

Supply and demand homie.

10k is reasonable if the client is providing all the mats, it’s a tip

You can send an order from your alt. Make the profession equipment if something boe and sell in the AH.

everyone who doesn’t think things should be priced exactly the same as i do is a bot

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

So, basically you’re mad because you want more than you’re worth and what most are willing to pay. Got it.

Don’t blame others because you don’t understand economics.

commissions will increase as the expansion goes on because people need those orders now - in a month most people won’t. So that will be the end of cheap stuff.

The actual gold cost to level a profession to the first tier of an item is extremely low.

All of the components are provided by the buyer. Crafters just provide a convenient place to get said item.

It would be vastly superior if the Epic items required a crafter specific ingredient only made available by the crafter. Then commissions would be off the charts.

Force a 50k price for everyone and guess what, you will kill the system, unless your ultimate goal is to boost token sales.

Unless you just want the ability to force the price high enough so you can buy your sub off the backs of the people you’re pushing to buy tokens, which will inturn cause token prices to soar, then you will be demanding 100k per craft and so on.

Or it floods the market with tokens and they become worth so little people have to buy multiple to get the gold.

Dont pay nothing at all for all I care. LOL Same people whining about “All you do is click a button” Are the same ones running up all the mat costs that make crafting so expensive in the first place. After I saw this nightmare I decided I was just making stuff for my alts and friends and not even bothering with rushing to “help” people in crafting orders. When enough people quit crafting then the prices will really start to go up.

Lmao you aren’t supplying the matts and it costs you nothing

1 Like

You’re not the only profession guy on a server… You need to treat this like a business in a way you want repeat customers rather than being greedy asking big for 1-2 people.

Keep in mind the cost of entry for professions is just time… RNG for recipe drops etc… If you’re a reliable crafter and R4/5 pieces for people you’ll get bigger commissions and word spreads to others that people add/whisper you.

Take the 2-5k coms and get 50-100 people sending you offers.

Crafters don’t deserve a dang thing for crafting. You should be paying people for your orders. You view gold as $ per coin. Once you play the game like that, you on your way out and can pretty much no longer meaningfully participate in the game. There is a constant churn of people who buy a bunch of gold, and then feel like they got nothin’ to do, when the only thing there is to do in MMOs is make gold after you memorize the mechs of whatever content you like.

These people do it to themselves whether Blizz sells the gold or not, so taking their share of the market of something that is damaging to their market is about all they can do. Commissions are generally going to be 4 digits, and that’s more than they are worth in this economy’s gold generation balance. Crafting isn’t balanced like real life, you as a crafter are always paying for your own stuff first and providing for the community second. That’s how Blizzard makes their professions, always have.