As a Crafter, I deserve higher commissions

No they’re not, it’s just literal bots undercutting like the AH. Blizzard needs to set a static rate that you can’t go below for commissions, or their enter crafting revamp is made useless cause it’s just like a scuffed AH.

50k is NOT expensive, if you want it you must pay the price. We are sacrificing time leveling up crafting for you, we deserve compensation.

No they dont. Its a player controlled free market, there is no reason for Blizzard to interfere…and historically they tend to be very hands off

13 Likes

So wtf is the point of a crafting system revamp if you can just buy it cheaper off AH or have someone fill it for free, zero incentive to pick up crafting.

There should be a difference between undercutting in the AH vs undercutting in work orders.

Nope. You can choose which orders you want to fill. If the price is to low, then dont sell your product.

This is the same as sellers listing things on the AH.

8 Likes

Who cares, I supply the mats and get gear for next to nothing. Even if it’s a bot, I’m still benefitting from it. Sorry you can’t compete, I guess.

8 Likes

Then there’s no point of a crafting system, why even revamp it you can just use the AH.

What you’re saying makes no sense.

There needs to be interventions put in place so the same bots in the AH don’t undercut crafters in the work order system or both are essentially the same.

I mean this is the type of logic that leads to dead crafting scene.

I hope Blizzard imposes static commissions, I would love to milk people like you for all your worth.

Guild crafting orders would protect most people from any of your profiteering.

10 Likes

That should be looked at too and should follow standard market commissions so it can’t be exploited.

Exaclty, they are the same. The only difference is the ability to sell BoP items

Again, if people are not “tipping” enough then don’t take their business.

2 Likes

BoP items will just go for pennies, it’s the same thing.

There needs to be a static commission in place. If the Crafters go for 20k, no one should be allowed to go below 20k or there’s no point to crafting as it’s not lucrative.

Y’all keep falling for these threads…

27 Likes

Good. Then you should stop crafting. I am sure there are plenty of people who do not share your opinion and will gladly take the business

16 Likes

Well, the thing with an open ‘free’ market is no one deserves anything. Now you may feel like you deserve higher commissions, but if someone is willing to make a piece of gear for a lower commission, then you are out of luck there. 50k for a PVP piece is a little crazy, depending on who is supplying the mats and what not.

1mill commission for a raid piece is a bit far extreme as you will have people accepting commissions for way less.

I think the only way you are going to be happy is if you start selling on the AH if you don’t already do that to compensate if you want to play based off of wow tokens. In the end, there’s no real control over a free market system.

5 Likes

Then wtf is the point of the revamp or a crafting order system? And if someone is taking 500g commission, they’re an idiot which you benefit from obviously so you don’t care what happens to crafters.

Blizzard needs to take a look at his ASAP. People shouldn’t be riding off with cheap crafts like this.

That’s not fair.

There needs to be a market cap per server, if it’s 50k then no one should be allowed to go below 50k or there’s no point of a crafting work order system or a revamp cause it’s the same exact thing as the AH where bots will just undercut you by 80% on every craft.

Make carry groups for your Sanic mythic +s when they open then.

I get your frustration. However, it’s a small scale model of a free market economy. You win some, you lose some.

/Raises glass

3 Likes

Atiesh is still poppin’, so - that would be a Nah from me, dawg.

1 Like

Crafters lose A LOT. You have people in this thread willing to not even take commission, the whole system is rendered useless until Blizzard puts their foot in the sand and creates boundaries for how low people can charge commissions.

Can stop making useless post, the stuff u make in replaced in a week when raid release.

4 Likes

And what happens during raid release? Bots will just craft raid recipes for cheap, and we’re back to the same problem.

Crafting revamp is a massive fail on Blizzard’s end if they don’t limit how low people can go on commissions.

It should be a set rate or higher or it’s pointless.

1 Like