As a Community, we want RDF

RDF didn’t affect social interactions, we as a Classic Community want RDF and it should be in our game.

76 Likes

I do not want RDF

21 Likes

We ALL want RDF.

38 Likes

Indeed. Why Can’t blizz see that the WoW Classic community YEARNS for Retail Dragon Flight???

6 Likes

RDF for the win

RDF was an optional feature/tool to use. No one forced ANYONE to use it.

• You could still form your own group / raid

I’m a little lost at how some people think the implementation of a optional tool/feature was the decline of WoW…lol.

27 Likes

no WE don’t want rdf

6 Likes

No, we really don’t.

5 Likes

As a community we want RDF

Or as a community we don’t want RDF?

There’s so much post of both, I don’t what to think no more!

You trying to trick me man, trying to put smoke into my freaking head!

Get out of my head!

Thank you for talking on my behalf, but I do NOT want to see RDF in the game. It brings absolutely nothing to the table, and the ones complaining about no RDF are the reason why RDF is a terrible idea.

6 Likes

Why?

So you can be gatekept because you’re not on Icy-Veins/WoWHead S-Tier DPS?

What is the negative? Social interaction? Are you kidding?

It alleviates people sitting in town all day looking for a group/ it avoids gate-keeping from neckbeards.

AGAIN, it was an OPTIONAL TOOL… DON’T LIKE IT? DON’T USE IT. Pretty clear cut and dry.

22 Likes

Give it a couple weeks and all the people crying to keep RDF out of the xpac it belongs to, will quit wrath and go back to retail or their Hello Kitty Island Adventures.

Then the devs will see the people who actually play the game, want RDF.

12 Likes

I would be okay withn RDF if it doesnt give you a damage buff, and it doesnt teleport you to the dungeon.

The damage buff I agree with… but the teleport means nothing.

You’re teleported to BGs… even before the implementation of que from anywhere. It’s the same argument. It effects nothing.

Devs/Blizzard isn’t stopping anyone from forming their own party, and flying and or running to the instance.

7 Likes

I, too, wish for RDF

But don’t start speaking for the entire community, it doesn’t make you any better than the anti-RDF people doing the same thing

7 Likes

As a community, no we dont want RDF.

Dont try to speak for everyone if your opinion doesnt share with the masses.

3 Likes

NO WE DONT. The sh!tcans do, they want to be able to do absolutely nothing and get same rewards as people who put in effort. I know for a fact im tired of people wasting my time and thats all you do. 1 selfish person who does nothing wants to waste 4 other peoples time

3 Likes

I just want the extra xp and free gear to disenchant

Oh look, its part of the problem.

6 Likes

Sorry, but I think people are going to have a hard time taking words from someone in a guild with a cleverly worded racial guild name to heart.

The BGs don’t drop gear, and the experience isn’t comparable. Stop making this comparison. Also, I would be open to removing open world pvp que as well.