As a Community, we do want RDF

Maybe you should tell that also in this thread

Well, neither are you.

2 Likes

And yet you donā€™t have an issue with the one speaking for everyone that supported your stance, lmfao.

1 Like

If I had to guess, youd be surprised how easily you could fill a guild with like minded people. To each their own, both have their place! I do think too many casuals are shoehorned to follow some meta build and playstyle while still keyboard turning lol.

Im a dirty filthy casual. Its disgusting really. Downright sinful.

1 Like

Because your opinion, I donā€™t mean no offense to this, is one of pure ignorance. Iā€™m not intentionally a 99 parser, but I do understand being useful and as efficient as possible, as does much of the playerbase.

I know, that if Iā€™m absolutely forced to use the garbage tool we have now, that Iā€™ll probably skip warriors and DKā€™s for my group. Most warriors and DKā€™s are just bad. Will skip rogues too, and definitely hunters.

Yes, we do.

Doubt.

Yes, we are.

3 Likes

Logs show a lot more than just dps.

haha me too. Well i might some dayā€¦ weā€™ll see. Leading a guild requires quite a bit of time.

I donā€™t know, I donā€™t use them.

So you want RDF to prevent yourself from gatekeeping others?

This is getting weirdā€¦

Yes, definitely. If i have to take some braindead randoā€™s to get my group faster, then I 100% will. But if I have to do this crap manually, Iā€™m at least going to do it right.

Isnā€™t it weird when someone uses logic? Crazy how someone can support something for the right reasons.

The LFG Tool actively encourages you to gatekeep in that way by displaying all your options.

I already asked this, if I open up the LFG Tool as a tank, why do I pick a dps who might compete with me for loot?

2 Likes

You do you.

And so will everyone else. Your head is in the sand my guy.

1 Like

Yā€™know that Futurama GIF? The one with Bender? And Leela?

And Bender is laughing at Leela. And Leela looks increasingly agitated, so Bender stops laughing to say ā€œOh, youā€™re serious? Let me laugh even harder!ā€

Thatā€™s the only reaction you should be having at what you wrote above.

Degenerate as it sounds, if youre going into a dungeon for gear and get to choose the party, it is the play lol

Wellā€¦ my only answer for you is the following: not everything in WoW is a race. Not everything is a min/maxing speedrunning competition. I wouldnā€™t exclude people from my 5-man dungeon because they wear the same type of armor as meā€¦ I can tun that dungeon every day if I want toā€¦

With RDF you donā€™t have a choice.
Without RDF, Iā€™ll 100% not invite warriors to heroics.

3 Likes

I mean thats on you guys lol donā€™t blame the tool for it

1 Like

Right but once again, and Iā€™ll make it real simple.

If I open the LFG Tool as a druid tank looking for 1 DPS and I see a rogue and a mage, since at that point all that differentiates them is their class why would i take the rogue?

1 Like

Holy crap this thread is fascinating. First time Iā€™m expose to that side of the conflict: the pro-RDF people are the actual gatekeepers, and we need RDF to prevent THEM from gatekeeping people because without it, they will 100% not be able to resist and gatekeep people from the easiest and shortest content ever created on WoW.

Alright, I get it, itā€™s just my first time Iā€™m exposed to that side of the debate.

No reason, pick the mage, and thatā€™s fine! that rogue will find another group.