As a Community, we do want RDF

RDF created social interactions beyond realms. Allowed players to queue for dungeons anywhere and if it would take 15 minutes to get into the dungeon, at least allowed you to do something else meanwhile (like fishing, mining, herbing, etc).

It resolved the Gear Score gatekeeping and allowed people who wanted to keep forming their own groups to continue doing so.

We as a classic Community want RDF as it was in the original game. A feature, which should be available from day 1, not as a content like some strawmans try to suggest that should be added with ICC.

If RDF is not brought to this game myself and my friends will unsubscribe. Many more will follow. We already know this.

Do what’s right Blizzard and keep bring RDF to Classic realms.

215 Likes

Careful, you’re gonna anger that Rdf troll guy.

35 Likes

I’m talking about positive things here. Anti-RDF people are surrounded by hate speech, hateful content and negativity.

42 Likes

Indeed, anti-RDF’er stink

19 Likes

People who say RDF is a retail feature… Pfft. The current group finder is a feature from retail, designed and altered to be for Wrath Classic.

RDF was a thing added in Wrath, in patch 3.3.0, a year before Cata.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they are the people who chose to act toxic in dungeons or just ignore the chat completely, then blaming others for there own behaviour.

25 Likes

Then play retail. I mean here’;s the thing, I don’t think it’s going to come to classic, if you have friends then just queue up and do it with them

5 Likes

We want RDF! :ice_cream:

41 Likes

‘People who disagree with me about what make video games fun are bigots.’ OP, apparently.

9 Likes

Weakest Argument ever.

20 Likes

Well said, it implies they are making a mistake (they are) and offers a course of correction.

/Pro LFG

13 Likes

I mean, I am just saying. I also said they have friends to play with so they can do dungeons with them.

1 Like

Retail is a completely different experience. Try making a better argument.

14 Likes

After all these years of WAITING on Wrath, your solution is “Just play retail” ?

15 Likes

I got plenty of friends too. And I’m in a pretty good and socialable guild. Doesn’t mean they’re all going to be on at the same time I am or going to want to run a dungeon with me at the same time I want to run one.

6 Likes

Then play Classic Era!

12 Likes

Nah, it shouldn’t be in phase 1

Okay, true. That is a good point, I’ll be honest I’m not on either side when it comes to RDF but do I think it should be added? I don’t know,

Should be in phase 1, just like the battlemasters were in Classic Vanilla as soon as the Bgs were out, and you didn’t have to queue for BGs in the caverns.

4 Likes

Disagree. Classic should retain more focus on authenticity and both should’ve been and should be added closer to their appropriate times.

The cat is out of the bag already.
With exception of guild banks, all features were released with day 1.

1 Like