As a Community, we do want RDF

Bro, I cleared heroic CN back 2 years ago I think, I had a heart attack and was blind for 2 days. This sh*t was out of this world lol. I prefer a more relax type of WoW.

Well just a different perspective again lol not our first time.

I, for one, absolutely love being a support class into a raid. Of course I do my best to be as good as I can on said class. My Spriest was never on top, but I was trying to do as much dps as I could. To be fair. mages who were on top were literaly pressing 1 button… i don’t think that takes a lot of player skills…

I am very tempted to play demo lock for WOTLK only because they bring a unique very high spell power buff to the riad.

Absolutely! Still, these minmaxxers out here have and always will look ridiculous to me. They look like someone wearing a chef’s apron to make hotpockets.

No, “We” do not “as a community” want RDF.

I’m in that community, I have friends in that community, and none of us want RDF.

You do not speak for everyone, and you sure as heck ain’t the majority either.

ok i’ll share a dream I have with you. If I had time (which I don’t), I would lead my own guild, and wouldnt log anything, and would only turn on a DPS meter when we are wiping due to lack of DPS.

Maybe you should tell that also in this thread

Well, neither are you.

2 Likes

And yet you don’t have an issue with the one speaking for everyone that supported your stance, lmfao.

1 Like

If I had to guess, youd be surprised how easily you could fill a guild with like minded people. To each their own, both have their place! I do think too many casuals are shoehorned to follow some meta build and playstyle while still keyboard turning lol.

Im a dirty filthy casual. Its disgusting really. Downright sinful.

1 Like

Because your opinion, I don’t mean no offense to this, is one of pure ignorance. I’m not intentionally a 99 parser, but I do understand being useful and as efficient as possible, as does much of the playerbase.

I know, that if I’m absolutely forced to use the garbage tool we have now, that I’ll probably skip warriors and DK’s for my group. Most warriors and DK’s are just bad. Will skip rogues too, and definitely hunters.

Yes, we do.

Doubt.

Yes, we are.

3 Likes

Logs show a lot more than just dps.

haha me too. Well i might some day… we’ll see. Leading a guild requires quite a bit of time.

I don’t know, I don’t use them.

So you want RDF to prevent yourself from gatekeeping others?

This is getting weird…

Yes, definitely. If i have to take some braindead rando’s to get my group faster, then I 100% will. But if I have to do this crap manually, I’m at least going to do it right.

Isn’t it weird when someone uses logic? Crazy how someone can support something for the right reasons.

The LFG Tool actively encourages you to gatekeep in that way by displaying all your options.

I already asked this, if I open up the LFG Tool as a tank, why do I pick a dps who might compete with me for loot?

2 Likes

You do you.

And so will everyone else. Your head is in the sand my guy.

1 Like

Y’know that Futurama GIF? The one with Bender? And Leela?

And Bender is laughing at Leela. And Leela looks increasingly agitated, so Bender stops laughing to say “Oh, you’re serious? Let me laugh even harder!”

That’s the only reaction you should be having at what you wrote above.

Degenerate as it sounds, if youre going into a dungeon for gear and get to choose the party, it is the play lol

Well… my only answer for you is the following: not everything in WoW is a race. Not everything is a min/maxing speedrunning competition. I wouldn’t exclude people from my 5-man dungeon because they wear the same type of armor as me… I can tun that dungeon every day if I want to…