As a Community, we do not want RDF

:rofl:

Please stop. I’ve seen more interrupts in my +2 mythics than I have seen my entire time leveling in WotLK on Skyfury.

it might become more streamline and easier to use, but the draw to RDF is the ability to spam quickly and easily, no brain power needed. i can que with or without friends and just kinda go. if i ever form LFG groups i couldnt care less who you were i just invited. so i get the same group set up, a bunch of randoms. also with LFG all you see (especially on larger servers) is hard ressed runs or sell runs, you hardly ever see just a plain “hey guys lets get together and run this dungeon”. that has ruined LFG for me, its either make your own group or dont bother with dungeons at all. the only way i will ever agree that LFG is as good as RDF is if they remove the ability to master loot dungeons. yes, i could go and make my own groups and HR the item i want or dont do a HR b/c i dont agree with HRing items (and when i make groups i dont HR).

1 Like

If your joke isn’t making anyone laugh, it’s likely that the issue lies closer to home, Snowbite.

Well, you’re starting to get what a joke is, you’re making one right now actually.

If immature and dimwitted jokes are your taste in humor, have at it. The rest of us have higher standards.

https://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=aguy

Is there anything else you need me to do for you?

That’s not an opinion shared by the devs. The actual reason they don’t have restrictions in there is because they don’t want players to be pidgeonholed into using certain specs for certain roles. This isn’t like retail where you pick a SINGLE spec and can ONLY pick talents from that tree.

Shaman tanks, pet tanks, etc. It’s fringe, but that’s why they didn’t just hard set every class to a given set of specs.

It’s also not like you have a bot grouping you with other people. If a person making the group sees a hunter listed as tank, they’re obv only gonna invite them as DPS. This isn’t a real problem, you just wanna complain for RDF.

Also

It defaults every class to tank. It’s a UX flaw. They’re iterating on it. It’s not “broken”.

Oof. Ballad of a PVE’er right there. Interrupts are required in pvp lol always. I wish i had the patience for repeating PVE content a whole bunch. Kinda envious.

Really? lol. Can’t wait to face of the Lich King and compare the differences to Mythic Jailer.

EDIT: also Addons will and always trivialize fights this time around.

can you do a peanut jig?

If you don’t like Classic or Classic players, kindly leave?

Classic puts a lot more pressure on players to be social and find groups, Retail just allows you to buy RMT boosts and sit in an automated lobby system 24/7. There are MANY things about Classic that make it infinitely more difficult than Retail.

And this is the problem, if you want something you should go to LFG chat and work for it. Meet people and network, THAT is how you build a community. By simply wanting no brain power content as you put it you are essentially eroding away one of the key pillars of Classic which is the Community.

Where did I say I didn’t like Classic?

Ahh yes. Please, tell us what you smell with your nose pointed so high to the sky. :smile:

No, I’ll be sure to leave a good review thanks though. Also, there were 34 census records? That’s not a lot. It’s a very, very, very uncommon name.

i highly suggest you dont respond to them with anything but nonsense. They’re a crybully lmao and will actively attempt to report you into the ground for any offense.

EDIT: anything they THINK is an offense.

1 Like

By wanting RDF you are essentially saying you do not like Classic as it goes against EVERYTHING Classic stands for.

Thankfully I tend to try and not post offensive stuff!

I only try to offend gnomes because they’re evil and useless. :angry:

The proof is in the pudding. Only 59 US/EU guilds cleared Naxx 40. The true elite of the elite.

Watch they’ll find some way to deny Reality.

1 Like

I dont like pain per se but the right kinda dungeon can be fun. Its just like classic. It’s pain but a fun kinda pain.
Quit pretending classic isn’t painful.

That was years ago…when people in Australia couldn’t even have a stable connection!

And that definitely isn’t an indicator that Classic just has less players than retail. Nope. Not at all.

1 Like

I never said I wanted RDF or didn’t want RDF. I said I think the people saying RDF ruined the community in WoW are making the argument in bad faith.

Also that there is currently no community in TBC classic when it comes to dungeons. Every dungeon run has hard reserves and nobody ever talks besides the rare “hi” and “ty all”.