As a Community, we do not want RDF

Stop bumping this thread…you are giving the troll exactly what he wants…attention.

1 Like

you dont get to tell me what animals i feed.

If RDF is so unfriendly how come WoW isn’t dead like wildstar? Wonder how anti-RDF folks would reply to that.

One of those games catered to only the hardcore raiders and ignored casuals.

Guess which one survived? :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s your limited friend group, you can go make a post on any WoW forum and most people would not have played FF14.

RDF is what created unfriendly players who demanded the changes that led to WoW losing players.

i found more of a classic community i was used to from wrath on the wrath private servers. where they kept the game true to its original state. this isnt here to promote private servers, its here as an example, change the original too much and you WILL lose subs. there are options out there.

1 Like

Promoting private servers is not allowed on the forums.

You should go play wildstar since you want such a hardcore non-lazy game.

Oh wait…

1 Like

Nice to see how intolerant you are of others that are different than you.

You must not read or get out that much either?

yes. Genuinely. Hey remember when mages got time warp and also eroded the class identity of shamans?? That’s fun.
Or how about warlocks who…oh yeah.

I literally said “ZZZ” in my reply and you call it tired lolwut

Don’t like it don’t use it is a waste of bytes.

Classic is designed for the more hardcore, veteran style gamers. I am already playing that type of game.

1 Like

Thanks. Nice to see you are incapable of distinguishing a joke. But I will help you if you want.

Is it though?

They’re giving folks boosts. Is it that hardcore when they’re allowing you to skip leveling?

1 Like

Jokes are supposed to be funny or clever.

only if youre funny or clever enough to understand them. THats why i offered you help in the areas you lack.

For a solved 12 year old expac? One that was originally meant to cater to a casual audience to begin with? Really?

Humor is subjective? I found their post funny.

Also with regards to your comment as I don’t get out much. I googled the word aguy. Wiki didn’t say it was a name, suggested it was something meant to feel pain?

The boosts only exist to satisfy you pro-RDF players who want the easy way out, a majority of the community will allow boosts as it can profit Blizzard and keep Classic alive but we draw the line at RDF as that is taking it way too far.

Yes, Classic is more difficult than Retail by a large margin.

1 Like

theyre OFFERING boosts. If you got one for free then youre lucky or im just ignorant of where these free bosts are.

Yes, Classic is more difficult than Retail by a large margin.
[/quote]

Excuse me while I go find a lot of large grains of salt.