As a Community, we do not want RDF

The boost isn’t fine. It should be removed.

A SHINING example of why “don’t like it, don’t use it” is a terrible argument.

alt no.3 of RDF in the thread boys. The count rises.

2 Likes

They are relentless, they can never admit defeat even after they lost. Complete sore losers tbh, it’s sad to see. They would have a better chance if they had any actual arguments, but it’s all emotion no logic.

1 Like

Why isn’t “it was in the original” not an actual argument?

FTFY m’dear

I honestly don’t even care if RDF is added or not. I have enough friends to play with. I just think the anti-RDF argument that it will ruin the “community” is made it bad faith.

1 Like

Because Retail Wrath is NOT the same as Classic Wrath, Classic Wrath will NOT have RDF and it will be just as successful if not more than the original.

We’re only saying this after years of seeing it ruin the community on Retail.

Troll better.

Well all I say is if you dont want RDF dont use it, that simple.

1 Like

It doesn’t work like that, on Retail with RDF no one ever uses LFG chat anymore to find groups. LFG Chat should be the ONLY way to find groups, that’s what separates us from Retail.

Mixing the two is not what any of us want, we want to keep our unique game identity.

the thought of a blood elf warrior existing disgusts me lol. Its the same principal. Its there for me to use but i wont because its gross.

Yet nobody has a response to games like FF14, who have RDF, Raid Finder, infinite cross-realm, etc. that has an incredible, thriving community. Maybe, just maybe, the WoW community deteriorated due to factors other than RDF.

Alliance… in SM??? WITHOUT RDF?!? Impossible.

LFG is an integral part of retail, the only way to do m+ is to LFG or have 4 friends on.

This is because they are two different games catering to two different audiences, what works in one does not work in the other.

Retail has all of the same thing as FF14 and is an incredibly toxic cesspool, we play Classic specifically to avoid Retail features like RDF and Cross Realm.

well yeah. It would be stupid to think only one thing destryoed the community. Or that it happened over night.
It was a slow erosion and multiple things that kinda rekt the community. It didnt kill it though. It still exists…just…its hard to find.

Which is why it’s now in Classic, and if given enough feedback it will become superior to RDF.

Yes, I used one of those lazy tools they added to the game called a summoning stone.

Honestly I liked it way back when only warlocks could summon! Blizzard keeps bending over backwards for lazy players. They should remove those pesky things! :rofl:

Almost everyone I’ve played with in FF14 has played WoW at some point.

My guess for this is that after 10 years straight of Blizzard making extremely player-unfriendly changes, the players became unfriendly. RDF was not one of these changes.

1 Like

How? according to people like yourself no one ever talks there. If no one talks then no one is kind or toxic.