As a Community, we do not want RDF

Already posted MANY times and seen by A LOT of people, if you can’t even do basic research then I won’t do that job for you. I don’t get paid to educate the uneducated.

okay okay, i’ll let y’all destroy RDF if you make them open up server transfers. at the end of the day i just want to play with friends, being able to be in a group and just rando que for dungies with my homies is all i want. so having RDF and not having RDF doesnt really change what i want to do. i never (hardly ever) run dungies by myself, so i never RDF que by myself. it just makes it so i dont have to run to the dungeon. i just dont understand how it affects the way you play the game. and when someone mentioned retail never has LFG yada yada. you’re right, no one LFGs for heroic dungeons because heroic dungeons arent relevant in retail. its all about mythic dungeons and mythic+ and there is no RDF for m+ and every1 LFGs it if you’re not running with friends. so you’re right and wrong with that point.

The legend has returned

1 Like

So you don’t have a graph… so you just spreading miss-information… with no facts to back it up… got it.

cope

lmao this deluded bald man thinks he programs at blizzard and doesnt just whine on forums.

Yeah because business practices go far beyond your scope lmao.

And you are spreading no information, you’re just whining Blizz hasn’t given you RDF.

1 Like

Your guild tag fits you

RDF is never coming out.

1 Like

The server transfers were put up as a way to prevent bots from creating new toons on big servers so they can continue to reduce the bot population while also stabilizing the servers, they will eventually open them up again.

I wasnt a troll earlier when RDF hearted my posts because i was agreeing with some of what they said.

Almost like anyone who doesnt agree with you 100% gets deemed a troll because you cant actually argue or debate in the slightest and nuance doesnt exist in your world.

Your name is Bologna Pony

Buffoon

1 Like

And your scope as well apparently.

buncah sad sacks who only clap when someone agrees with them lmfao. Pathetic.

You sure you’re not talking about the pro-RDF people? Kinda seems like the same thing they do.

youre drowning so hard right now i’d toss you a life ring but that would require me taking my foot off your head

Just let it come in icc phase like it came in wrath. easy fix, all the others whining for changes that didnt exist should play retail until then

Ok? you can read… did you have anything to say on the topic or just observing who all in the convo… not really understanding where wild incel came from.

this is my bet. I’ll place 20 down that they will do this.

It shouldn’t even come out in ICC phase, it should only come out in Season of Mastery Wrath where it belongs.

You literally just insulted someone’s guild tag.

Kettle, meet pot

1 Like