As a Community, we do not want RDF

flying can be fought around. Just changed the wpvp dynamic is all. Queue for BG’s anywhere is a bit annoying but didn’t kill it off lol. sometimes the people you’re hunting just vanish and generally thats what it was.

no. But its like water. I dont HAVE to drink it in this day and age. I can subsist off of coffee and juice and other drinks mostly made of water. But its certainly not healthy for me.
Just like how RDF not being used is the same thing. RDF becomes the new water.

Yes. But at one of the lowest participation rates. No one can argue and say wpvp just goes away. But it 1% out of 100 isnt very much is it?

I do. But I also understand that that is not feasible. Don’t be ridiculous. EVERYONE wants everyone to play the way they want. That’s literally everyones perfect game in their head. It just not reality though.

I’ve seen the evidence graph, do some basic googling skills Pro RDF trolls.

1 Like

My point with those examples is to illustrate that they know exactly what the players want and they get rewarded with their profits.

These people can’t even seem to read basic graphs, even if they google one they will lie about the results.

1 Like

Actually about every chart shows a drop several months into cata. Not instantly for the last almost year of wrath that included RDF.

1 Like

Most if not ALL the charts the pro-RDF people linked in this thread were from gold selling RMT sites and random blog sites, all of them are unverified sources.

You are purposefully ignoring the charts myself and others posted showing that RDF was what led to Wrath losing millions of subscribers.

1 Like

The activity dropped HARD right after RDF was released in 2009. Coincidence? Unlikely.

1 Like

kid says its been posted, don’t see it… you can’t say its been posted then post nothing.

And’t don’t post a picture of a graph you created… I’ll have your entire account perma banned.

The control F function works wonders.

1 Like

I already told you this. You ignoring it does not reinforce your point.

I dont even bother with that. I do it old school. I know for a fact these tools arent necessary to get groups or even get groups fast. That does NOT however take away from how effective the RDF tool actually is.

because you like to ignore things that slap your “points” around.

Doubt.

Then do it. All ive ever seen outta people touting this tool around is that “Its good enuff ur just bad”.
Nut up or shut up.

Oh mighty oracle fish.

You never once told me how they can make monetary profit off removing RDF. Virtually the only way they can profit is off selling boosts, but those people would’ve bought boosts with or without RDF.

Everyone will unsub if RDF is introduced. Let it stay gone, nobody wanted it

2 Likes

I did. You just ignore it or you simply cant grasp it. Either way its ignorance stopping you from recognizing it.

oh mighty oracle minnow

Fine then link me what you said and i’ll see who the ignorant one is out of us because you never gave me any specific answer.

2 Likes

Youre so anti-rdf. You do the work like a proper anti-rdf would.

If we were pro RDF you’d be able to tell because then we’d want Blizzard to hand us everything on a silver platter.

1 Like

No thank you, my side already won a long time ago by removing RDF and we will continue to assert dominance by keeping it removed while you continue to create excuses like how Blizzard is some boogeyman trying to profit off of this.

You can’t even produce a single shred of evidence as to how they do it.

1 Like

yeah just like RDF wants me to find my posts for them and explain it to them and hold their hand the entire time.

Hm. kinda SUUUUUUUUS. a little bit SUSSSSY BAKAAAAA

Yo where this graph at kiddo? Waiting to see that Decline in subs during wraith when RDF was implemented

1 Like

I think this night elf and undead might be a troll just like the trolls yesterday sadly.

3 Likes