As a Community, we do not want RDF

this is my biggest problem with most of the forum users here. Theyre weirdly deluded and think way more of themselves.

I make no illusions lol. I know what I am. You should try it, you’d be a lot happier.

The minority is people like YOU who want RDF, it got REMOVED and will NEVER come back. Cope with Reality or quit.

Wrath will be successful with OR without you and RDF.

1 Like

thats a shame. One of the best things about this place is the amount of fire and salt that gets flung around.
They really oughta just leave em alone.

Have you read the Community Council posts… half of those children don’t know their sock from a girl… they its no wonder Blizzard has went downhill for years… every game they launch dies and is flamed… because of decisions like this one.

well you’re super dedicated. I’d never own two accounts on a game where I can make multiple characters.
Im not knocking you. You just clearly love this game.

Ok so I went and checked your achievements on that character.

You are literally on a brand new account. So I’m guessing your main account is forum banned and you made a brand new one to troll?

Doesn’t this apply to OP? He seems to think he is the one speaking for everyone.

Not sure why some people earlier thought you were him, because you can clearly engage in civil discussion, even if people don’t agree with you.

He has like 5, welcome to the forums.

Shadowlands was the fastest selling game in the World and Diablo Immortal made over 100M USD in 1 month.

They know EXACTLY what they are doing, they listening to the MAJORITY of players instead of the vocal minority.

yes

He doesnt

I work on the mirror strategy myself. I give what you give. IF youre nice ill be the same. If you’re being haughty and salty then ill be the same but better at it lol.

So do unethical pharmaceutical companies. Trying to laud predatory practices as a good thing does nothing but hurt your case.

lmfao citation needed. You gotta prove a claim like this because this is definitely not a thing i heard of ever. Enlighten me.

It only strengthens my case, they clearly are a mutli-billion dollar gaming studio BECAUSE they listen to their playerbase and give them what they want.

Nope after seeing how toxic the pro-RDF bullies and thugs are on this thread alone, there is no shot anyone of you can come speak to me in-game.

activating the almonds of addicts is not good. Sure its giving them what they want but its not good. Or even in favor of what youre saying lol. If anything it hurts it because at this point (going with what youre saying) its perfectly logical to believe blizz is witholding RDF for PURELY PROFIT.

Nah. You shot yourself in the foot and now youre trying to act like you meant to and that its only gonna make you run faster because now there’s less of a foot there to weigh you down.

Good job on the link though. I genuinely was not aware of the sales.

Ill tell you the same thing I said. Its win win.

They stand to gain zero profit from removing RDF though, leveling becomes very easy in Wrath and the LFG tool if given enough time can be changed and adapted to our playerbase’s needs.

Oh. Are you sure about that? Dangling the carrot on a stick that is the LFG tool in front of people isn’t a part retaining their sub? It isn’t gonna be a draw for people like how coke got rid of coke for new coke then brought back coke classic?

You create an artificial need and then fulfill it for money. Businesses do it all the time. I genuinely believe you dont know wtf youre talking about lol.

Or. People just wish for RDF because it is objectively a better version of said tool for what they want to accomplish. They bring back RDF and the people who left get told by friends who stayed “HEY RDF IS BACK COME ON BACK” and they do and pay the sub again.

i get that you dont like RDF and thats cool. do you. however, RDF is literally the best thing they ever did for people who just want to speed lvl alts or people who hate questing to lvl. if you dont like it just dont use it. if there are enough of you out there that hate RDF that its reasonable to remove it from the game…then sit there and spam LFG in trade chat while trying to avoid all the “only good item HR’d” groups, be my guest. but why do you feel the need to subject me to that torture? is this a forced conversion? believe what i believe or die?

2 Likes

Look. I don’t really want RDF because it ruins the way that I prefer to play. But Im not the only one that matters here.

Ill be happy if it stays away but im not gonna sit and cry about it if it comes. Yeah ill be butthurt a while about wpvp taking a nosedive but I’ll get over it or go play something else.

This isn’t even really an argument. This is more about people just angry they arent getting spoonfed exactly what they want.

Didn’t “queue for BGs anywhere” have something to do with that? Also flying?