As a Community, we do not want RDF

Think we found RDF’s main guys.

1 Like

You straight up admitted that you’re being toxic. how nice of you lmao.

1 Like

“I-impossible. Multiple people think im slow?”

1 Like

I never once claimed to be a liar.

We can be self-sufficient but can still support RDF.
I’ve finished all the leveling I need prior to Wrath, and I still support adding RDF, even if I’m beyond the point of making use of it. I think it’d be great for alts or returning players.

1 Like

You don’t speak for me. When you pay my 15 bucks you can be my advisor.

fair enough. You can. But pretending it isn’t one of the laziest things in wow is simply not true.

Also fair, youre more than allowed to think what you want. On the other hand having people do content outside of dungeons and group for that matters and gets shafted hard by rdf.

I personally enjoy wrecking low level questing zones until “the big boys” show up for a fight. That will almost go away entirely with RDF

They have a boost that makes you skip leveling. How is that fine but RDF isn’t?

I uhhh…I never said it was. The boost is number 1.

So, you haven’t used any boosts?

nope. And never will. The closest i did was making a DK and even that felt dirty. Didnt even have to travel azeroth for flight paths.

your headline is disgusting and slanderous. you do not speak for anyone but yourself.

Same people who don’t want RDF are the same people that cried for a vanilla+ (SOM) look at how that turned out… do we really need to listen to the minority again?

NO and thats why RDF isnt here. Yet.

I really do believe it will come at one point or another. I just think its not gonna be at release at all for the same reasons people dont want it now.

They want you to at least ATTEMPT talking to strangers. Even if that’s through the LFG tool with a campy message lol. World PVP still has its people who love it and we werent forgotten. But will be soon enough. WPVP is definitely a small minority who actively seek it and make it so my point wont last forever.

You’ll get your crutch eventually, im sure of it. Just hobble quietly til then.

1 Like

The other thread which supports RDF has more votes and less views lol.

we forum cretins are the minority here as a whole lol. I mean who actually goes to wow forums.

People who are actively engaged enough with the product to want to discuss it?

Oh you mean the people not playing the game to come and talk about the game instead?

I feel like its been less since someone has been trolling with hot takes or just whatever will rile people up in an effort to annoy the **** outta people. Shame some of those threads are gone now, can’t show how hot those takes were.

I’m playing right now! I’m in an SM GY group on my alt. :smile: