As a Community, we do not want RDF

Which is precisely what we get when our only option is a half-baked LFG tool and channel.

I am on a Mega Server and my community has NONE of these issues, this is your own problem for allowing it as my server moderates it well.

You’re on Grobbulus, it has all of these issues too.

what a terrible strawman… you didn’t choose whos on your server bud… if you not a guild leader you didn’t choose whos in your guild… you don’t choose your co-workers… you didn’t choose your family bud… hate to tell you this…

Grouped social interaction is social interaction… man… less time on here please more time educating yourself.

sure, if you never try.

I thought we didn’t have RDF for Classic and Classic TBC, and yet everyone was reporting ninja looting, racism and toxic behavior all across the board…

1. Really, have you ever got into LFG chat in classic? There is no social interaction, just spam as much as you can, and make sure you have LFG Announcer installed. don’t ever bother reading LFG because you simply can’t.

2. Raids are still realm-only.

The LFG tool is far superior to RDF, instead of whining about RDF you should focus on giving better feedback about LFG.

And I should be able to pick whose in my group as party leader, RDF removes that right.

1 Like

You may want to retrace that reply thread, because your response makes no sense.

point for you. LFG Chat is cancerous.

1 Like

You don’t pick who whispers you… same thing as clicking a button… you aren’t doing an inteview and background check on each member bud… stop… you aren’t even putting effort into your shrill anymore.

Probably misunderstood. What I got outta your reply was that you assumed people are having issues grouping. If not then my bad.

Then maybe Retail better suited for you, I’m on a Mega Server and we do an excellent job of moderating our chat. Maybe work on cleaning up your server before saying every LFG chat is like that.

1 Like

Not forced to use RDF, you can still make your own groups.

Anti-RDF threads are pilling up.
RDF discussion threads are derailed by anti-RDF’ers and lately removed by moderation.

You start to wonder if this is institutional or not.

Huh?

I don’t think folks who buy boosts pretend they’re playing the game. At the end of the day, this is a video game. When I log off nothing carries over into real life. I’m just trying to have fun.

I’m just making outlandish #somechanges since you want to use that argument. But seriously, if they’re making changes, WoWToken please.

(Also I don’t think you’d be able to tell how folks got their gear if they purchased a carry).

Do you even play?

Use. The. LFG. Tool.

1 Like

Once again, why do you claim this. Grobbulus chat is anything but moderated.

1 Like

I can easily deny you if you play a spec I don’t like or that competes with my groups loot, THAT is freedom of choice. RDF removes my ability to CHOOSE my party members and kills social interaction.

Kid really on here thinks he found a smoking gun… fOrCeD sOcIaL iNtErAcTiOn iSnT blah blah blah… don’t use rdf bud… literally that simple… go have no one to paly with by yourself bud.

im sorry but wtf are you talking about? Do you actually just sit there twiddling your thumbs hoping people will pick you up for groups based off your shining personality?
Do some work lmfao you’ll find how quickly things change for you.

1 Like