As a Community, we do not want RDF

RDF expands your social interactions with people from other realms. Unless, of course, you hate people that are not from your “realm”. We have to fight against hate.

These posts wouldn’t exist if we didn’t have many threads created daily begging for RDF.

This is honestly how it feels right now. The same weak arguments over and over. There’s only one well reasoned argument for RDF I’ve seen so far.

He’s just going to say he’s already posted it before and ignore you.

1 Like

Zzz useless comment

1 Like

You didn’t win anything.
RDF wasn’t added to the game because it costs several man hours of development and Blizzard is 100% counting on forum trolls like you to keep their propaganda that this is a “classic” thing to do.

Imagine being a toll like this.

The funniest bit about all of this is how forum users have this weird thing in their brain where they think they’re the majority.
Forum users are a very very small percent of the wow community lmfao. know your place.

1 Like

Cross Realm introduces ninja looting, racism and toxic behavior while killing social interaction by removing the need for LFG chat.

You can go back to Retail if you want that, it has NO place in OUR Classic community.

1 Like

Funny, I didn’t type that in my chat box when I quit MOP and got back my deposit for pre purchasing WOD. I left because of no flight. I left because a loud and wrong minority got someone’s ear and made some really dumb suggestions that did nothing positive for the game. Kinda like what’s happening now with RDF. Also the token was in 2015, well beyond MOP.

lol lemme see log in and watch scrolling chat of guild recruitment, gdkp spam, trolling to whisper 5-10 people to be ignored… really promotes healthy play… or just log off cause my mains fine…

Or add a system that better developers made that makes grouping for current dungeons and old dungeons a possibility…

which one of these promotes a health server and community… lol.

Here’s my refute. Patch notes. It was in the game, put it back into the game and stop removing stuff.

Imgur

You know what is the worst?

The topic got flagged for moderation attention.
Moderation removed the flag.

There are literally 100’s posts about RDF and this is literally spam at this point. There shouldn’t be any new post about it and yet, moderation forgets about their own CoC.

We’ve had two very successful expansions, yes! No RDF necessary, clearly.

Here’s my rebuttal
#somechanges

Get nexted.

1 Like

All this exists without RDF. It exists right now.

X to doubt.
Last expansion people were begging for wrath to come and the expansion was rushed.

Then give me the WoW token so I can go pay people to hold my hand through ICC.

I’m starting to wonder with how many hours per day he puts into forum trolling if he’s hired by blizzard to keep up this propaganda.

The users that post about pro RDF are varied as hell but the anti rdf threads are always the same 7 clowns on repeat month after month, several of them the same guy

you don’t know what successful is… all those dying realms and free transfers that have lead thousands of people not being able to play cause their characters were stuck on mega servers?

You obviously do not play this game.

Too bad you’re wrong and it was already on Retail, they can just copy paste it.

They removed it because a MAJORITY of players do NOT want it in Classic.

So you are against people picking their own groups?? You want to take away my rights so I’m FORCED to play with you essentially.

FORCED SOCIAL INTERACTION IS NOT REAL SOCIAL INTERACTION.

1 Like

I have no problems with this as long as you’re aware of what youre doing and not pretending like youre actually playing the game.