As a Community, we do not want RDF

I’m sad that’s the case, I’ve had a great experience especially in wrath getting some really fun groups together.

1 Like

They is YOUR fault for not being social

:popcorn: let’s see how many posts rdf can make today

1 Like

1692 posts and I think most of them in here

1418 (it shows on the OP)

1 Like

I will make as many posts as it takes to wake people up to Reality.

OP has no clue about the game and it will be ok if he quits along with his friends.

RDF is a must have system and required for a game to function properly. I’m not playing wrath until it’s added to the game.

3 Likes

Well you have fun in retail then because it wont be in wotlkc at all.

I’m betting RDF it will be implemented. The toxic nature of the player base along with the style of play is (Speed lvling, GDKP, etc…). This isn’t even close to the original WRATH, and while that may be by design, no RDF in the original WRATH makes way more sense then not having it in this version. Not everyone whats to rush to the end (or has the time).

2 Likes

Yet you want to make rushing to the end even easier with rdf…

RDF doesn’t fix any of these community driven problems. Stop being lazy and lead a group every once in awhile or join a guild.

People being antisocial is the problem, NOT RDF.

In my opinion, RDF made the former more evident. Yes, there has always been antisocial people, but I ran more into them in RDF.

When I want to socialize my first thought is “Lets go to a dungeon!”… No one cares about socializing in dungeons outside of the normal stuff (ex: Need mana, let me get aggro, etc).

3 Likes

Well you should care, if you’re more social you wouldn’t need something as Harmful as RDF.

2 Likes

LOL. You’re right. I went to my doctor and he said “Your cancer… it’s from RDF”. Sad to see that you’re still clowning/trolling.

2 Likes

RDF is essentially Botting, it completely automates the most important part of Classic which is forming groups and Bonds with your fellow players.

1 Like

Give it a rest we all know that you are a clown just trolling for attention

3 Likes

Wow thanks mate, I was kinda down today and needed the laugh.

5 Likes

I can’t imagine the lack of attention you received as a child. I feel bad for you.

3 Likes