As a Community, we do not want RDF

Thank god I’m an absolute gigachad at wow and both are easy tbh. With or without rdf.

1 Like

Maybe you should tell OP to stop doing so when he brings up parses but doesn’t provide proof.

Or maybe stop asking for offtopic things and focus on the Reality that RDF will NEVER come back.

please dont include this tool in the boomer crowd. hes not one of ours

1 Like

hes probably 12, homeschooled by california liberals, AND stuck to his cellphone when not on his computer. rdf is in NO WAY a boomer. this guy uses faulty foundations and feelings in place of facts, claims they are facts even when proven wrong, hugs his opinions close to his chest, and shouts louder in hopes that you will roll your eyes and respond. hes actually had the nerve to state hes never insulted anyone even though theres dozens of threads OF HIS OWN POSTS that prove him wrong. and yet he still denies it. between all of that and his 8 alt accounts, im pretty sure hes not all there upstairs.

1 Like

nothing ever dies on the internet, yet no one can point us to proof it existed? sketchy

Nah. I started in 2006 and liked the system when it was implemented, all the way up until I had to quit mid-Cata due to a job opportunity. After returning from that wonderful several year stint, yeah, it had evolved in to a monster.

1 Like

you see, because pro RDF folks tend to get nasty, people tend not to participate. anti- RDF will just be shrugged off as trolls, like most pro RDF people tend to do. ( like you are doing now)
and because people have an opinion but dont want to expose themselves to pro RDFs, RDF speaks for those people. he is the definition of a figure, at least in among anti RDF people.

and now I wait to be labeled as one of his alts or as a troll

1 Like

Why must we bring politics into every single WOW related thread? Do we have no other way to address each other? What about the actual argument? Nothing?

1 Like

thats not politics as a whole, thats a style of parenting that leads to self entitlement and toxicity.and youre one to talk, your a HUGE forum troll spewing as many falsehoods as you can. im still unsure but im leaning toward the fact that you are lemonfront aka clasicandy aka rdf aka shanxi.

Not all Anti-RDF people are trolls, only the ones such as the OP, who are trolls because of the trolling behaviour they do.

2 Likes

I think op is secretly pro rdf, this is my conspiracy.

2 Likes

Yes it is.

What falsehoods have I spewed?

Right, because everyone that disagrees with you is the same person? Is that your grand conspiracy theory?

I agree, I believe Rdf-Daggerspine supports RDF. He even named himself after it.

2 Likes

ive had quite a few reasonable discussions with anti rdf folk which led me to the conclusion this isnt in rdf no rdf problem. its a pvp vs pve problem… For the most part.

pvpers want nothing to do with rdf on the whole, there are always exceptions of course. but every troll ive run into that is anti rdf, except maybe one, has been posting from a character on a pvp realm.

it seems pvpers want to force people into the world so they can have their open world pvp, they want to gatekeep so they keep their opponents less geared than they are. they want to be able to take their lvl 80 to deadmines and hunker in the tunnels waiting to gank lowbies running to the dungeon entrance. which i have no issue with, thats why they have pvp servers.

but people playing on NORMAL servers WANT rdf to experience the games content at their own pace without having to waste hours at a time in the garbage tool that is LFG.
i want RDF to use when my guildies arent available, i want rdf to dust off my tank and help randos get their pug runs, help new folks by giving tips and tactics, i want to be able to take tips from other vets using RDF and improving my runs or even maybe my skills. ive got zero interest into plunging back into the toxic pool that seems to LFG, from MY experience. I want RDF in game to meet folks maybe add them to my guild as i did back in the day when faction honor and unity was a thing. i want RDF back in game to use the little time i have to play the most efficient way posssible. my guildies and i use to form up our 5 and use rdf to get to the dungeon, crank it out, then goodnight and back to our families before bed. rdf for me means relaxing, running, experiencing content at my pace, not waiting for hours to get ONE run, IF i manage get past the gate keepers.

Ofcourse he supports RDF. He is the biggest RDF supporter on the forums, and this thread is just his secret way to support RDF.

3 Likes

Honestly, if they unlocked RDF for PVE Realms and left the LFG tool for the PVP Realms, I’d be cool with that.

2 Likes

thats been my suggestion since the prepatch. put normal servers in one battlegroup, pvp in a second battlegroup. let both have the pvp battleground que but only give RDF cross realm to the normals.

1 Like

Ah even more conspiracy theories, this is the equivalent of getting beaten in a 1v1 fight and then losing so hard you think your opponent is on your side.

1 Like

We have found out he supports RDF. This is forumbreaking information.

2 Likes