As a Community, we do not want RDF

Here is my raider.io profile for my lock since I know you’re gonna ask me to back the claim.

Here is my shaman, which you can look to see that itll say “alt of Lockdood”

So if you wanna go off of community based score means you know more, than there is no argument that RDF should be in the game since I said so right? Especially since m+ is directly related to dungeons and so does RDF.

3 Likes

Did you post from your alt Ayusara?

I mean that is your Main, what else would I call you?

Because it’s not worth getting banned over posting your logs, if you had the common decency you would post your mains instead. I am looking at it right now, you can’t hide behind Fresh Accounts.

What does the level of the character i’m posting on have to do with anything?

WoTLK Content is FAR harder than Retail, M+ is NOT an accomplishment. Show me your pre-nerf SWP parses.

he’s goin crazy rn someone help

4 Likes

Yeah clearly. Yeah, doing keys where trash mobs literally one shot you is easier than wrath content lmfao

2 Likes

yea he thinks wotlk is hard, the rest of the thread actually makes sense now.

3 Likes

In TBC ALL the content had to be nerfed after release due to LOW amounts of people completing it.

pre-Nerf SWP was only completed by less than 5% of the population, I was amongst one of them. Were you?

you don’t need to explain yourself man, it speaks for itself now.

2 Likes

Retail Content is literally just a DBM check to make sure you’re not asleep.

It all comes full circle, and suddenly, the thread makes perfect sense.

2 Likes

to be fair, you have about 20 different addons that tell you exactly where to stand and when the mob is doing his completely avoidable one shot ability.

This - is not how higher keys work my friend.

1 Like

Said the level 10 retail troll hiding on a level 10 retail character. :clown_face:

2 Likes

yes it is, infact higher key players utilize even more addons, it’s exactly how it works.

1 Like

Less than 5% is better than 0.1%??? what? I also have CEs that were less than 2% of the playerbase.

2 Likes

I think you’re a bit out of your knowledge zone on this one, for some reason.

2 Likes

They do not tell you where to stand. Lmfao what made you think that?

nope, your the one with zero clue what you’re talking about :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah, fo sho. Actually I never do m+.

No they dont. Weak auras, boss mods, and thats about all you want. None of them tell you where you need to be or do the fights for you. Nor do they play your class.

Me being 0.1%, I do though and I am telling you that you are dead wrong.