As a Community, we do not want RDF

No you haven’t. Everyone can see every single post of yours

No evidence ever posted. Try again.

You need to stop misquoting… Yes, he said it would be risky, he said it would be risky at the start!

Who’s Shamdood?

3 Likes

I have posted it MANY times, and A LOT of people even pro-RDF people have changed their stance upon seeing the Truth.

You are LYING that I didn’t post anything.

And then removed ALL the RDF achivements from the game the next day, later on in that interview he also said there is A LOT of tension around it as a MAJORITY of players do not want it as quoted by Dr. Birmingham’s tweets.

Nice try Sham, you can’t trick us with your MANY pro-RDF alts. We know you sit here and try to play little games, it’s easy to see your tactics.

1 Like

You’re such a very special, special kind of stupid :joy:

In any case, entertain me, with your advanced stupidity please post my logs that you supposedly claim are my parses.

3 Likes

oooo post the logs GO GO

So, where is Sham in my alts?

https://imgur.com/a/uSV1Aha

Just because you switch between alts and don’t like to admit it, let alone, prove it, doesn’t mean we all do it.

3 Likes

I genuinely wants to see what he comes up with.

1 Like

You and I both know it’s against the rules to Witch Hunt.

Nice try though.

More Lies, stop hiding behind your alt Shamdood.

1 Like

aw man I was hoping to see some logs action.

Y’all making this rdf dude work to hard to defend his rdf. He doesn’t even have time to lvl at this rate

4 Likes

What are you talking about, I’m asking you to post MY logs that you claim are mine, you absolute idiot. How is that witch hunting, if I’m asking you to post “my” logs (that don’t exist)

2 Likes

I just posted a screenshot of all my forum toons, not my fault your uneducated to actually even take a look, Lemonfont.

3 Likes

LOL he’s gonna turn pro rdf soon. All the time he spends on the forums he could be leveling w/ rdf.

5 Likes

He doesn’t even play with how much he spends his time on the forums.

4 Likes

Already maxed in the first 3 days, on my alt now :slight_smile:

This is a form of Witch Hunting, read the ToS.

Same can be said for you as ALL your sources are not valid, Shamdood.

Not even the one that said it. Glad you can’t take me off your mind though.

1 Like

i kinda feel like this troll got boring once the person posted the screenshot and then op said “fake” idk man that’s just me. boring troll is boring i guess.

when u gotta force the trolling it no longer becomes fun

2 Likes

You know what, keep calling me Shamdood. Hey, I rather be someone who isn’t toxic and is a cool dwarf, than be the same person who is toxic getting all over defensive over being called out on an alt of a known forum troll.

2 Likes

Because you have no logs. You’re a :clown_face:.

3 Likes

Why does parsing have anything to do with anything. I am literally 0.1% for mythic plus on retail, but that doesn’t make me an authority on anything other than mythic plus dungeons. It would be asinine for me to say I know better than you cause my rank.

2 Likes

Because he’s nothing but a huge troll.

1 Like