As a Community, we do not want RDF

Someone drives you to work, don’t they…

2 Likes

It’s cute you think he works

Speaking of moving goal posts. Your thesis included Wrath as it was… So now you’re back pedaling. I thought you were a… ahem A true intellectual.

3 Likes

I would be really curious as to what his professional background is.

Blizzard needs to really get into this thread, and lock it. It has gone on for way too long, and Lemonfont just switching between alts to spread false information, this needs to stop.

3 Likes

Apparently this dude is a well known forum troll?

3 Likes

I have ALWAYS supported the Classic Devs, and I believe RDF will KILL Community Interaction as I have proven MANY times.

I own a VERY successful online business and made TONS of friends on Classic and I will SAVE Classic from being RUINED by RETAIL mechanics.

Literally no one is swapping between alts, YOU are spreading Fake News.

This thread serves as a reminder to Blizzard that andi-RDF will ALWAYS be the MAJORITY.

1 Like

It’s Lemonfont. Just one of the forum trolls here on the forums.

1 Like

I will flag you if you keep making baseless accusations, prove it or stop spreading Fake News.

1 Like

Flag away Lemon. Can’t wait to see the backfiring.

1 Like

Oh, here I was thinking he was serious. I’m mentally boosted LMAO. Well done Lemonfront. Hook, line and sinker. Well done. Slow clap

1 Like

Gladly :slight_smile:

The more of you pro-RDF trolls that disappear, the better OUR Community is.

I am not an alt but you are def. mentally boosted for wanting RDF.

1 Like

No doubt. I must admit, this was a master class trolling. Lmao. Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

So, just because I want RDF, and posted sources to prove that RDF didn’t destroy the game, I’m a troll? Nice try Lemonfont, maybe I dunno, go outside and touch grass.

1 Like

Said the level 10 retail troll :joy:

3 Likes

I still have better parses than you.

No one is trolling, all I see are a bunch of delusional pro-RDF people too afraid of Reality.

You LOST, it’s DONE, RDF is NOT coming back.

You have NO sources.

Dungeon Finder was added in December, 2009

This was reported in October, 2010
https://investor.activision.com/news-releases/news-release-details/world-warcraftr-subscriber-base-reaches-12-million-worldwide
This was the subscription numbers chart reported by Blizzard from 2004 to 2015
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EC7ntX_WwAASYBp.jpg
And in this video interview with Kris Zierhut, It was a decission split by the devs as admitted, and not something from the community.

Nice try Lemonfont, maybe post your official sources to back up your claims before trolling the forums!

2 Likes

This is NOT Retail, we will have DIFFERENT features.

That ONLY accounts for Worldwide, I posted the NA chart as this is a NA forum and an NA ONLY conversation.

RDF killed the NA population in Wrath.

He later on went to say that RDF is risky and a day later removed ALL RDF-related achievements in the game, nice cherrypicking though.

Nice try Shamdood, but no one cares about your Fake News. You LOST. Get over it.

1 Like

Again, I know you’re just a 100% moron tool of a troll, but I’ll go ahead and post it again because it’s absolutely hilarious.

This character is a fresh character on a fresh realm, on a fresh account which only contains characters on a fresh realm, all of which every fresh character on this account has never participated at any point thus far in any raids to exist in any “logs” to show parses. You’re a moron, and a pathetic person with a miserable existence. Keep trolling champ <3

Rdf-Daggerspine doesn’t want social interaction :joy:

2 Likes

You do realize we can see ALL your toons right? Is this your first time using WCLogs??

Flagged again, you’re making the case for me that anyone who supports RDF is a Violent Troll.

Enjoy LFG little guy, you’ll be using it for YEARS to come :slight_smile:

1 Like